Chapter 21: STALKING!?

Zyva-

"London is amazing."

"Indeed. This place had always been on my dream list." I said while walking along with Arham.

"When will the hospital be done?" He asked while sipping on his Americano Expresso.

"They said the construction will be done by next month." I said while biting on the blueberry cupcake. After having it in the morning i couldn't forget how amazing they tasted.So i brought it again but homemade things with love and appreciation always top.

"That's great- Oh my my..." Arham started laughing his heart out. I was puzzled as i watched him start coughing but still laughing. I rolled my eyes and stopped walking.

"What's the matter,huh?" I raised an eyebrow and asked still holding my cupcake.

"Y...Your nose has f..frosting!" He laughed again as my eyes widened and i looked through the nearest shops glass. And i was walking with blueberry frosting over my nose?

I held out my palm as he still laughed but soon saw me glaring at handed me the napkin. I whipped off the frosting and threw the napkin in the dumpster. He pressed his lips to prevent laughter as i sighed and said,

"It happens....not a big deal."

"Of course!" He laughed even more at me as i tried to make up for my embarrassment.

"Fine, it's enough. If you keep laughing like that people will think you have run away from the mental hospital."

"Okay,What an entertainment!" He stopped and finished his coffee with the last gulp.

"If you still have time i would like to take you to dinner." Arham proposed as i looked at my wrist watch and saw it was almost 8 pm.

"I am not refusing after you laughed at me that much." I saud and rolled my eyes as he snorted and said,

"Are you tryna make my wallet empty tonight?"

I gave him an innocent smile with devilish meaning and nodded energetically. He laughed along with me as we walked towards the nearest restaurant. I texted Anvi to confront.

Me
I will be late and have my dinner out.

Anvi
You got a date????😱

Me
Does your brain work on any other track except those things?🙄

Anvi
Who will date such a kharus girl?🥱

Me
BYE!

Anvi
Wait...At least say the name. What if you get kidnapped? I have to explain myself to your brother then police.

Me
I am with Arham. And I won't get kidnapped!

Anvi
Okay,Enjoy🤗

I chuckled before putting my phone inside my purse. We reached towards the entrance as Arham pushed the gate and opened it for me as i got in and he did after me. We went towards the empty table and took a seat. The waiter came over and first observed us and then smiled.

"Are you guys looking for something halal?" He asked with a smile as Arham laughed and nodded.

"Oh course,my brother.Now, Zyva,You got anything in your mind?" Arham asked as i said,"I'm good with salad."

"Are you on a diet?" Arham leaned and asked as i laughed and said,"Not really,i just don't like eating at night."

"One plate biriyani won't make any difference." He said and without letting me speak he said to the waiter,"Two double plate biriyani with chicken tandoori."