Chapter 26: CAUGHT RED-HANDED

Amaya-

"Why are you looking like you didn't sleep for days?" Serena asked me as i rested my head on the desk and replied,"Because i didn't."

True, It's been one and half months since Adil's accident and three weeks since Zyva's dream hospital has finally started their journey with her some fellow classmates and friends from Australia. but me, I'm working on Jonathan William's case continuously, day and night without eating and taking a hour off cause Jaden is getting death threats as well as me. The number of scam calls and messages are popping out of nowhere whenever i just wanna have some relaxation.

And,About Daniyal, I had to accompany him in his races as his god damn girlfriend. Each day has passed, I'm getting more confused about his real intentions. The man doesn't even let me talk to his male friends properly. 1 week ago, He gifted me a pendant and told me to wear it 24/7. I don't know if it has any tracker on it but i liked it. He has a really good idea about my likes and dislikes.

I got a text message from Daniyal.

Dickhead
Hey,baby, I was wondering if we can go on a date tonight.

Me
I'm busy.

Dickhead
C'mon,baby

Me
I told you so. and don't call me that.

Dickhead
So what do you wanna hear? Mommy? babygirl?😏

Me
Fuck you.

Dickhead
You gotta wait...Once we are married,You can fuck me.

My cheeks turned red from his text. Is he drunk or something?

Me
Are you drunk?

Dickhead
Nope.

Me
Good cause I'm gonna crush you balls for speaking like that to me.

He sent a row of laughing emojis and called me. As I looked at the call and Serena. She was on her phone also, as i excused myself and went to the balcony.

"What?"

"Get ready, I'll pick you up at sharp 9." He spoke as i sighed and said,"I told you I'm busy!"

"Fine then. I'm coming to help you at work."

"No need- hello? HELLO! Agh!"
He hung up the call as i groaned and went back to my office.

"Babygirl,Take care, I'll be going." Serena got up from the chair and gave me a quick hug before leaving. Wow,so it's only me now.
I was checking out some previous files and appeals as at the same time, the glass window of my cabin shattered. I flinched and got up. There was a rock covered with paper. I picked it up carefully so as not to touch the glasses.

Ready to die

My heart started beating really fast as i looked outside of the window but no one was there. Suddenly,I saw a motorcycle entering the campus. The guy was wearing all black with a black mask and he was looking around while getting off his bike.

I was so scared as i saw the guy getting inside the building. I looked around and first locked my cabin's door and grabbed my taser from my purse. I hid behind the bookshelf and covered my mouth from making any sounds as i was sobbing.

The door got some knocks at first then, banging. I flinched even harder and hugged my knees. My eyes widened as the cranky sound of the door opening. How?