Chapter 10: ADMIT IT!

Zayan-

"How is the pain, Big brother?" Hannah asked, controlling her laughter as Daniyal is rolling on the floor laughing his soul out. Why so dramatic? I rolled my eyes and focused on my laptop.
This client is really really important for us plus we work two hard years to manage their attention."Can you believe this,Hannah,Zayan khan would do this to get close to a girl?"Daniyal asked as Hannah nodded while pouting.

"Can you stop?" I asked frustratingly as Hannah asked,"C'mon, Zayan, Tell us already that you like her. Tell us." She wiggled her eyebrows as i managed to keep my straight face but my heart was beating faster than usual."Love at first sight,huh?" Daniyal smirked as i sighed. "Yes."

"Wooh!" They both yelled while looking at each other as i regret confessing my feelings. "Shut up, you two.This will only stay among the three of us. Got it?" I said as Daniyal asked,"Not even Chachi ji?" "Not even mom.Am i clear?" I looked at them seriously as they exchanged glances and turned to me. "What will we get in return?" Hannah asked while Daniyal smirked. "One slap per cheeks and kicks on butt by your mothers after i send them the photos and videos of you both dancing while drinking at the club." I said with a mischievous smile as their eyes widened. Told you,Zayan Khan knows everything.

"You better not." Daniyal warned me as Hannah looked panicked. Relief. I put the pillow behind my back and leaned on the hardboard of the bed. "You better not,too.Deal?" "Deal." Daniyal and Hannah said with a mad voice. "Now what are you waiting for. Get out." I said and focused on my laptop again.

...

It's almost 3:30 am as i just finished the e-mail for our contractors. I got up from my bed and placed back and forth to reduce the soreness from sitting for so long. "Love at first sight,huh?" That thing echoed in my mind as i stared at the window.It was a full moon day and the wind was cold too. I went to the balcony to see the shiny sky. I slightly leaned on the railing and looked at the night sky. Swoosh! Swoosh! Swoosh!
Rapid sound of page turning tickled in my ears in this calm and quiet situation. I looked around and my eyes stopped at Amaya's house as i saw Zyva sitting on the chair of the balcony and checking some papers while sipping on hot tea. She is a tea addict for sure.

She has a white shawl wrapped around herself and her shiny curly hair was in a bun with a few strands of hair falling over her eyes while she's so focused on the papers.Ma'shallah.

10 minutes passed as i got back my sense. I was really staring at her like a creep for so long. I smiled without any reason. I have surely gone crazy. I turned to get in my room but stopped and took a picture of her on my phone.

I came to my bed and laid down while thinking about everything today. Since when have I started to overthink everything?
"Zyva Sheikh,what did you do to me?" i said to myself while smiling like a dumb.

...
*Next day, morning 10 am*

"Finish the roti,Hannah." Mom said to Hannah as she kept whining."I'm on a diet,Mami."
She said as Daniyal asked,"Really? Which kind of diet helps to get fat?" "What do you mean? Am i looking fat?" She yelled at Daniyal as he said,"Oh yes." He made a fake apologetic face as she gasped and pouted."I'm not eating anymore",said that she went upstairs.

Daniyal was laughing while eating his sandwich when Chachi twisted his ears and he hissed in pain. "MOM!" He rubbed his ear and looked at Chachi. "What mom? Why did you make things worse?" She asked as Mom nodded in agreement. "It's fun between cousins, mom." "Chup kar." Mom said and went to the kitchen.(Shut up.)

"Mom, I'm leaving." I got up and wore my coat back."Okay,be safe,beta." Mom said as i nodded and left the house.

"Andrew,Get the conference room ready."I texted my manager and walked towards my car as the driver opened the door for me. I was about to get in when i saw Zyva standing outside while tapping on her phone. She's probably going somewhere as i got it from her dress ups. Damn, she's pretty.

"I'll be back in 5 minutes." I said to the driver and walked towards her. "Good morning." I said with a smile as she looked up and smiled too."Good morning." This voice! "Going out?" "Oh,yeah."
"If you don't mind i can drop you."I offered as she smiled and said,"It's so nice of you but-"
"Let's go", Adil came while fixing his hair. she's going with him then."Hey." Adil smiled at me as i forced him a small smile. "Yeah", Zyva gave me an understanding look and got on the bike with Adil.

I got back to my car as the driver opened the door and i got in.I rested my head against the window and closed my eyes. I wish i could destroy every single bike on the earth so that she wouldn't at least hold his shoulder.Damnit!

Getting inside my cabin in a rough mood, i yelled at everyone who messed a single bit. Why on earth does Adil have to appear? First she left the party for him. Now she's going out with him. In a freaking bike.