Chapter 23: CLUBBING

Daniyal -

"Panchhi banoo udta phiroon mast gagan mein~
Aaj main azad hoon duniya ke chaman mei-"

"What happened to you,Beta? Are you okay?" Mom interrupted me while i was singing and going upstairs. "Yes,mom?" I was confused.

"You're looking so happy and also you're singing Hindi songs." She said when papa commented,
"There must be any reason. Like i sing this song whenever your mother goes to her mother's house in Pakistan. So much peac-"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Mom glared at Papa as he gulped while Uncle and Bari Chachi laughed.
"Leave it,Reba."Bari Chachi said to mom as she nodded and gave papa a last glare before going to the kitchen. "Thora juban pe lagam de ke bat karna chote vai." Uncle said to papa as he nodded and whipped his sweaty forehead with his handkerchief. (Keep your tongue in limits, little brother.)

I laughed and went back to my room and stood in front of my lavish mirror.

"Man, You're so smart and handsome and...Words can't express you." I said to myself through mirror and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Tsk tsk,i know." I said with a smirk and paced around the room. I'm having psychopathic feelings. "That guy thinks he will get what's mine,huh. Dumbass."
My smiled dropped as i remembered Amaya and her that guy friend earlier in front of McDonalds. I gotta see this Sam.

I really couldn't contain my jealousy at that time. Probably because i like Amaya...Cause she's the only person i can annoy. No one can take my place, right?
After talking to myself like an idiot,i went to shower and drenched my whole body with cold water. Peace.

...

It's almost 10:30 as I'm getting ready for going to the club for the first time with a so-called-girlfriend.

"Are you going somewhere?" Hannah asked while getting in my room without asking me as i was in my shirt and pants while looking for the perfect blazer in the closet for the night.

"Nope, I'm gonna sleep in these."
I said with an eye roll as she huffed and said,"Can't you just simply answer? I'm bored in house. Everyone will go to Mahira Auntie's house. I'll be alone."

"Go with them. I can't take you today." I said as I was still looking through my closet.

"Why?" She asked with a wincing tone.

"Because i am taking my g- it's... it's the boys night." Damn i almost broke the rule i made.

"Boys night." She mocked and left while stomping her foot.

After getting ready i looked at the watch and saw i have now only 10 minutes. I picked up my car key and went to check on Hannah before leaving. She is eating chips and using her laptop. I quietly shut the door of her room and left the house.

I was waiting for Amaya in front of Smith's house which was about 50 steps far from her house.

I was playing song and vibing as someone-oh it's my girlfriend knocked on the glass. I flashed a wide smile and turn down the glass.

"What's up,baby?" I asked as she rolled her eyes and got in the passenger seat next to me. "If you keep that face boys will be scared of you." I teased while poking my inner cheek.

"Wait and watch until we reach the club."She said confidently.

...