Chapter 16: BAD DAY!

Zayan-

"Sir,your coffee."Andrew placed the coffee on my desk.I was spinning the pen in my hand and staring at the laptop screen but my mind was consumed into something else.So...She likes books very much."Sir!" "Huh? Oh... sorry... I-i...thank you for the coffee." I took the mug and directly sipped on it and immediately regretted it."WHAT THE FU-" "It wasn't my fault,sir! I just made it and it is still hot. You were out of your min-" Andrew's eyes widened as i glared at him and signaled him to leave.He was wise enough to shut his mouth and leave.

Ring....Ring....Ring....

"Hello?"I picked up the call from an unknown number as my favorite Voice spoke up from the other side. She didn't give me her number and i couldn't ask by myself because what if she thinks I'm a pervert. Amaya has my number so she took it from Amaya,i guess.

"Hello,Zayan... It's Zy-"

"Yes,Zyva?"

"I called to inform you that we can't discuss the reception pattern today." She said while my smile slightly dropped.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes, Everything is alright. I have some other work to do today. So.."

"It's fine." I said holding my disappointment inside my chest.
Fuck!

"Okay,bye." She said as i bid her bye and hung up the call.

"So,No meeting with Zyva today." I sighed to myself and leaned back on the chair. I loosened the tie and undone first two buttons of my shirt.I dialed Andrew's number as he immediately came to my cabin.

"Cancel all the meetings today." I said while covering my face with my forearm. "Okay,sir. Are you feeling sick-" "Don't ask me anything. Leave." "Y-yes,Sir."

Ring....Ring....Ring....

"Who the fuck is this now?" I said to myself and looked at the caller I'd. Mom? "SHIT!" i immediately grabbed my coat and rushed outside of the cabin while bumping in some employees.

"Hello,Mo-" "Abbe, Janowar,Kaha hein tu?" (Hey,Animal,Where are you?) She yelled from the other side of the phone as i replied,"On my way, Mom." "Teri Dadi pagal kar rahi hein mujhe!Jaldi Airport jah!" (Your grandma is driving me crazy. Reach the airport fast.) She yelled and cut the call as i started the car at the fastest speed.

...

"Aj kal ke baccho ko to time ki kadari nehi hein." (Today's kids don't have any value of time.) Dadi grumbled while looking outside from the passenger seat while i was driving. "Sorry." I said while looking at her as she smiled. "It's okay,golu." She said intentionally and laughed as i rolled my eyes and kept driving."Dadi... I'm not that 7 year old gol-matol (Chubby) kid anymore. I am 27 now.. Don't call me that."

"You are going to be my golu for ever. I'll call you this in front of your kids too.But-" She looked away and sighed."But what?"
"But you are not getting married. Who knows,Will I ever be able to see your wife and kids?"She said with a sadistic tone as i sighed. You will see her,Dadi and will love her,too...

...

"Dadi!"Daniyal came running and hugged Dadi as she hugged him back and patted his head."Ay,mera baccha! Mera Dholu!"Dadi said while kissing his forehead.(Oh,my baby! My Dholu!)

"Gran,I missed you!"Hannah joined the hug too as Dadi pulled her right ear and said,"Ye kya Churel jesi hair color hein,Honey." (Why did you colored your hair like a witch?)

"See,I told you... you're a witch!" Dani laughed as Hannah kicked his leg."Honey,He's your brother!"Dadi warned Hannah as she rolled her eyes and stood next to me. "Amma,Ane me koi problem hui to nahi?"(Mother,Was there any problem while coming?) Mom came and hugged Dadi as she hugged her back and said,"No no... Everything was good. But i saw some girls in really short outfits.Disgusting!"

Mom and Chachi took Dadi inside while the houseworker took her suitcases. Me,Dani and Hannah remained outside as Dani said to Hannah,"Looks like Dadi said that to you ,especially,Hannah Montana." "You're talking like you're a saint." Hannah smirked as i rolled my eyes at them in annoyance.

They kept fighting when i saw a Rolls-Royce stopping in front of Amaya's house. All black dressed with a lot of weapons and gun man who looked strong and serious as he was wearing a security earpiece stepped out of the car and opened the door as Zyva stepped out. That guy looked like a bodyguard by his fit and gigantic body.What the hell! She said something to the bodyguard as he nodded and bowed at her. After that he left in the car.She rang the doorbell as Adil opened and flashed her a wide smile. Aghhhh!!

"Staring at your Zyva ji?~"Dani and Hannah whispered as i got back to reality."Shut up."I said in a harsh tone and went inside the house.

I was passing others in the living room and going upstairs when Dadi called me. "Golu,where are you going?" "In my bedroom. I'm having a headache."I lied as She said to mom,"Give him hot milk with turmeric,Eman." "Ji,Amma."Mom said and went to the kitchen as Chachi said,"Go and freshen up,Beta." I nodded and went to my room.

...

Me and Chacha ji were in the home office as i was checking a file for Sheikh Industry and Org. while sitting on the couch
and Chacha ji was drinking his tea and reading the e-mails."Zayan,I heard you cancelled all of today's meetings." Chacha ji said as I looked up from my file and sighed. "Yes,Why?" "Just wondering.Are you okay,Beta?" Chacha ji patted my shoulder as i nodded.

"I have finished the file,Chacha ji. We can do our final agreement tomorrow with The Sheikh's."
I said as Chacha ji smiled and rubbed his beard."This is really a big deal. I hope everything goes well, Insha'allah."
"Insha'allah, everything will be fine." I repeated and stood up from the couch."I am going to sleep now." "Goodnight,Beta." "Goodnight."

Coming to my room the first thing i do is enter the balcony just to see Zyva doing paperwork like she usually does. She's really working hard for the hospital.
I wish i could tell her that She just has to rest and i will do everything for her.I am helping her in designing and patterning the building and arrangements but she is a self keeper girl. If Hannah didn't tell me that she is working for her own hospital and Amaya didn't insist her to take my help she wouldn't even say a single word.

I saw her sitting on the balcony's floor and arranging some files while her hair was in a bun. She always keeps her hair in a bun.
Her eyes were getting heavy as she rubbed her eyes and slapped her cheeks for a few times and kept doing her work.I couldn't help but chuckle internally to see how cute she is!

I sat on the chair and kept admiring her from afar as she slowly drifted into sleep while putting her head on the tea table and holding the paper with her unconscious hands. My smile dropped when i saw Adil entering the balcony, It's fucking 2 am!, and picking up Zyva in his arms while going inside.My blood boiled as i saw him taking her inside when Amaya came and kept the papers inside the file and went inside while locking the balcony. Thanks to Allah,I thought that bastard came alone- I hate him! More than anything!