Chapter 07: MESSED UP BADLY!

Daniyal-

Next day, Morning,9 AM

Zayan and I were working out in the gym. I was doing leg workout today as Zayan was doing pullups. Everything was fine until i saw the most annoying person entering with a Guy! That's new.

"Hi,Zayan." She greeted Zayan as the guy went next to Zayan to do pullups too."Hello,Amaya." Zayan casually replied as she looked at me and rolled her eyes.I rolled my eyes too.

"Hello ,everyone!" Hannah joined us as she and Amaya hugged.I had a 'Disgusted by them' look as Zayan chuckled and the guy looked at Hannah with a bright smile. "Hey ,handsome." Hannah
said to the guy next to Zayan as he grinned and said, "Morning, pretty."They know each other i guess.

"You guys know each other?" Zayan asked as Amaya replied before Hannah or that guy. "Yes,They met already.Let me introduce Adil Umair Faled. And Adil, That's Zayan Khan." She said then looked at me as her face went 'Whatever'. "Yeah that's it." She completed as Zayan and Hannah laughed. "And him?" The Adil guy pointed at me as i just stood up and walked towards them still glaring at her."Myself Dan-" Amaya interrupted me and said,"Trashcan. He's the trashcan." ME? TRASHCAN? WHAT THE FUCK!

"Oh,So this is that trashcan."Adil laughed."Is there anyone named Trashcan too?" Hannah laughed as Adil said,"Actually...I can't..."He kept laughing as he can't even complete his answer.Am i a joke? "Wait...Did you nickname me that?" I asked Amaya as she grinned."Answer me!" I yelled as Zayan glared at me. Why does my brother love my enemy like his own sister? "Yes,I did." She said confidentially."And why so?" I gritted on my teeth as she said,"Why not? Look at you. You're a trashcan."

Hannah,Adil and Zayan were laughing their asses off.The whole world is against me! "Don't get yourself in trouble." I warned staring at her as she rolled her eyes and went to do cardio.Hannah followed her too as Zayan and Adil went back to their pullups. I looked at her for once as she inserted airbuds in her ears and started her workout.

...

The five of us were walking home together as Adil and Hannah told us about last night.
"No wonder you're a fool." I said to Hannah as Amaya said,"No wonder you're a trashcan." This girl has some serious problems for interfering in others' matters.
"And who are you to interf-" Again,Zayan cut me off with his glare.This guy! Soon after we reached in front of Amaya's house as Adil said,"Why don't you guys come in? Zyva is making her special ginger tea."
"Tea? I'm in." Hannah got inside as Amaya looked at Zayan then me.She actually gave me an annoyed look. "I have work to do." I said while running my hand through my hair with a grin."Zayan,I was telling you to come in." She said with an extra tone on that 'You'. I rolled my eyes as Zayan nodded and got in too with Adil leaving me outside.I could smell the scent of the tea coming from inside. I do love teas! Nevermind! I was about to leave when Amaya said,"Get one cup too."I felt my heart beating faster like i raced a marathon.
"No need to act humble." I said while turning to her."Bhuke ko khane dena is a good virtue." She said while sighing.
(Feeding hungry people is a good virtue.)

"I'm not hungry." I said with a serious tone but my tummy betrayed me as it growled.I looked at her while she smirked.
"Get in." She said as i didn't argue any further and was about to step inside when i heard her mumbling,"Trashcan." "What did you just say?" "Trashcan." She pressed her lips together as she controlled her laughter."Say that one more time and you'll see." "Trashc-". I grabbed her wrist and pinned her hand behind her as she hissed."Say that again,kitty." I whispered into her ear as she shivered slightly.She opened her mouth to answer as i tightened my grip."Ah~" She moaned softly as i whispered,"I love seeing you like this...like a furious and helpless cat." She suddenly stumped on my feet as i groaned and let her go."What the fu-" I couldn't complete it when i saw her looking at me with tears in her eyes. Guilt, Guilt, Guilt! "Uh..Hey loo-" She didn't hear me as she went inside as fast as she could. I didn't have the face to stop her so i stood there for a while.

I sighed before entering the house as i saw how beautifully it was decorated! Elegant and beautiful paintings on the wall. She has a good taste. I looked around as i saw Adil and Hannah were sitting next to each other and talking. Then i looked at the other way and saw Zyva serving more cups of tea as Zayan was sitting on the opposite kitchen counter while talking about something nonstop. He's smiling too! What the actual fuck is going on?

I looked around the room again to find Amaya but she wasn't there.Damnit,I messed up.WHY? ALLAH ,WHY? I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard Zyva's voice."Good morning,Daniyal Bhaiya." I looked at her with a polite smile as she came and handed me a cup of tea. "Morning. This looks nice." I said as I looked at the cup of tea.
"Bhaiya?" Hannah asked with a smirk. "You're getting old,Dani." Hannah said while sipping on her cup of tea while Zayan and Adil laughed.

"Yes, You're a grandpa,too." Zayan said with a smirk as i replied,"We are both 27 so you're Zyva's Bhaiya ,too,Zayan."
He choked on his tea as Adil and Zyva's eyes widened while Me and Hannah smirked at each other. "No! Zyva ji, No need to call me Bhaiya." "Zyva ji?" Hannah and Adil asked in an amused tone.I smirked at Zayan as he was sweating a bit and glared at me.Some thing is going on.

I was about to speak again but Zyva stated,"Anvi, Where are you going?" All of us looked at the stairs as Amaya got down getting fully dressed in a black bottom jeans and a black top with a Dark gray overcoat while carrying her purse.Damn, No wonder why boys are running after her.

"In sam's apartment for working on a file for the next case." Sam? Amaya replied looking at Zyva as Adil asked,"Breakfast nahi khana?" (Aren't you having breakfast?) "Sam ke ghar me kha lungi." (I will do it in Sam's apartment.) Who the hell is this Sam? Said that she left without looking at me for once.

The only thing i know is now,I went too far and i definitely messed up badly.Agh,Why am i like this?