Author's Note

Filler Notes started with a delusional writer shipping her friend's crushes and her friend. Her friend, who was always the choice but never the chosen one, was like Kirsten. They are only there to give color and life to their existence. Laging nasa starting line, ngunit hindi nakakaabot sa finish line. Kumbaga pang-character development lang.

Writing this story was far from what I anticipated it to be. It got difficult along the way because I want Jarren to be the perfect guy that the readers would sympathize. However, there are things we can't force others to do – kahit anong pag-mamakaawa ko kay Jarren na ayusin niya ang buhay niya, ayaw niya talaga – kaya hinayaan ko na lang siya at sinabayan ang daloy ng kwento.

Even though Jarren was not the ideal guy I wanted him to be, his story still has some lessons to ponder and relate to.

Thank you for reading his story, and holding on until the end.

I'll be seeing you guys on the third installment of this series, which will be posted... someday.

Sincerely L♡ving,
Zeen

Filler Notes (Playlist)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3PsMdZYUhOTLs6aoCLVcOR?si=b1048bae852b46fc

Paalam by Moira Dela Torre

Patawad, Paalam by Moira Dela Torre

Patawad by Moira Dela Torre

Tagpuan by Moira Dela Torre

Paubaya by Moira Dela Torre

12:51 by Krissy & Ericka

Ang Iwasan by Moira Dela Torre

Huling Sayaw by Kamikazee feat. Kyla

Magbalik by Callalily

Ikaw Pa Rin by Moira Dela Torre

Sana - Single Version by I Belong to the Zoo

Nang Iwan by This Band

Kisapmata by Rivermaya

Ikaw by Autotelic

Pare Ko by Eraserheads

Bago by Autotelic