Chapter 22- Raiding A Warehouse

Upon hearing Neshiro recount Okami's experiences over the past month, Nero and Enya were left in awe.

Shiro: All he wanted was to help his father. Now that he achieved that, he is forever stuck serving for Zirin.
Enya: Okami...
Nero: ...
Nero: All he wanted was to help his dad...
Enya: Well atleast... atleast he manage to do so...

Enya: Wait a minute, how did you know about all of this?

Shiro: ...
Shiro: I too, am a Furk user.

Nero: ?!
Enya: ?!

Shiro: Brother, you still remember that time when we were young? When I got kidnapped, they used me as an experiment to test out those Furk drugs.
Nero: Ye... Yeah...

Shiro: Because of it, I had to sneak into Zirin's place and stole as much as Resin Liquid as much as possible for me to last a while.
Enya: It's amazing how you're still alive.
Shiro: Welp, I did experience multiple near-death situation because of it~
Enya: Dang... ;-;

...

Nero: But... that still doesn't explain why he frames you as a murderer tho.
Shiro: Oh right. 

Shiro: Me, Aoi and Okami were friends eventually. After Zirin learned Okami is friends with me, he wanted to take revenge for always stealing his Resin by having Okami kill me. Okami would have get months worth of Resin because of it.
Shiro: Unwilling to do so, he decided to frame his murders on me so the Stardust could execute instead.

Nero: ...
Enya: Sheesh...

Nero: That guy...

...

...

...

Footsteps echoed as Shion approached them from outside the cell.

Shion: Well that, explains, everything.

Enya: Shion!
Shiro: Shion.
Nero: Shion.
Nero: How long were you here?

Shion: As much as I heard everything.
Nero: Oh.

More footsteps echoed as Rozary and the rest of Squad 9 approached.

Rozary: Is that true?
Nero: ?!
Enya: ROZARY?!?!

Ayvia: Shouldn't you have told us about this misunderstanding?
Nero: ?!
Enya: AYVIA?!?!

Leo: Oh my god... Just when I thought we don't need to deal with you bozos again...
Suki: Don't get too into it, wait until further investigation till we can confirm this.
Enya: YOU TOO TWO RANDOM PEOPLE?!?! WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE?!?!

Leo: HOIIIIII!!!! WHY DON'T WE GET NAMES?!?!?!
Enya: I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YA'LL NAMES ARE!!!!
Leo: IT'S LEOOOO YOU FLYING PET! AND THAT RIGHT THERE IS SUKI!!!!
Suki: Yo.
Enya: LEMON AND PUKI (cunt), AIGHT GOT IT!
Leo: HUHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?
Suki: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!?! YA TRYING TO CALL ME A CUNT OR SOMETHING?!?!?!
Enya: I HEARD WHAT I HEARD!!!!

Ayvia: Oh my god...
Shiro: Well those guys get along well.
Nero: But yeah, why are you guys here?

Ayvia: Well... We saw the entrance to the prison got destroyed so we went to investigate, only for us to see Shion next to your cell hearing every word.

Nero: Huh... So much for laying low...
Shion: I don't wanna hear that from you.
Nero: Fair.
Shion: We don't need to worry about that once we have this.

(Holds out a Gateway Opener in her hands.)

Shion: Since ours is in cooldown, we could use theirs instead~
Nero: Oh wow!
Shion: We could bust ourselves out immediately with it.
Nero: Real!

Rozary: We're standing right here y'know... ;-;

...

Shiro: Anyways brother, what are you gonna do now?
Nero: What do you mean?
Shiro: You found me, you learned what Okami has been doing, and squad 9 of Stardust learned the misunderstanding now. So what are you gonna do now?
Nero: ...
Nero: Oh right...

(Nero stood up and thinks for a while.)

Nero: Shiro, take me to the warehouse.
Shiro: Oke.
Enya: Huh? Why??!
Shion: ?
Rozary: ?
Ayvia: ?
Leo: ?
Suki: ?

Nero: Okami is a good guy, a loyal friend.Nero: I've known him my entire life, and I know deep down, he never wanted things to escalate like this.Nero: That Zirin guy... he got Okami making him do things that no one should ever have to do...

Nero: And because of it...

Nero: I'm going to kick Zirin's ass.

...

...

...

...

...

Under the tranquil night sky in the world of Tran're, a gateway had been opened somewhere in the nearby woods, near the abandoned warehouse where Zirin and his Furk armies resided. Nero and everyone followed, hoping to pass through the gateway into Tran're.

Enya: Wait a minute, isn't this?
Shion: Yeah we've been here. Back when we were searching for Okami.
Nero: Well that explains why this world was our first stop.
Shiro: I see you've guys been here then.
Enya: Yeah well, we never made it into the warehouse, the swarm around it was too much.
Shiro: I see.

Nero: In any case, why are you guys here?

(Nero faced towards Rozary and the rest of Squad 9 who followed them through the gateway.)

Rozary: You're fighting a Kizerd member, we couldn't leave you guys fighting alone.
Suki: Secondly, we needed more evidence to back up your sister's story about this Okami guy.

Nero: Huh. Alright then.

...

The swarm of Nhadows remained around the warehouse, leaving Nero and the others pondering how to make their way inside.

Enya: How do we get through em? The last time we did we really got our butts kicked... ;-;
Leo: Hmm... This seems tricky...
Ayvia: I got it. Squad 9, remember Formation C. We'll distract those Nhadows for Nero and the others to get in.
Enya: Huh?! What about you guys?
Rozary: Don't worry about it, we'll catch up to ya when we're done.
Suki: Yeah.

Nero: Right!
Shiro: Right!
Shion: Got it.

Squad 9 forged ahead, engaging in battle with the countless swarm of Nhadows blocking their path. As the Nhadows focused their attention on Squad 9, Nero and the others seized the opportunity to slip inside the warehouse.

Rozary: Goodluck.

...

Nekuro, Neshiro, Enya, and Shion entered Zirin's territory, where the drugs used to create Furks were manufactured. This was also the place where Okami had spent most of his time since serving Zirin. Inside the warehouse, they found numerous individuals wielding the Furk ability.

(Nero breathes in and starts yelling.)

Nero: OIII! ZIRIN! COME ON OUT YOU ASSHOLE!

Furk User 432: Who the heck are those kids?
Furk User 224: How did they come in here.
Furk User 948: You're not seeing the boss that easily.

All the Furk users in the area directed their attention towards Nero and the others, intent on taking them down. In response, Nero, Shiro, Enya, and Shion fought back fiercely, hoping to draw out the warehouse boss, Zirin.

They battled almost every single one of the Furk users for quite some time, the room filling with bodies lying unconscious as a result of the intense combat.

Enya: Well that wasn't too bad. Is this the so-called powerful army Zirin is trying to create?
Shiro: Either that or most of them were collateral damage from the battle. That's how I like to think.

After a while, Zirin finally makes his appearance. 

Zirin: What the heck is all those ruckus about..?! Can't a guy sleep in peace after a long day..!!

Nero: ?!
Shiro: ?!
Enya: ?!
Shion: ?!

Zirin: Hm?

(Zirin looks carefully and notice Neshiro to be among them.)

Zirin: Oh, it's the thief again. Don't you think this isn't a good approach in order to steal more of my Resin?
Shiro: Well... It seems like I have other plans to do here apparently~

Nero: So that's Zirin...
Enya: Such menacing aura...

(Chapter 22 End)