Chapter 6- Nero And Nero

8 years ago...

Nekuro and Shion were only nine years old while Neshiro being a year apart younger. The three always went to the field in their neighborhood to play around as most children would do, each and every day. Shion were pretty much best friends with the "Nero siblings" as they knew each other for quite a long time with them living as neighbors. 

It was the same day like any other as the three went back to the fields, they all had fun running around laughing and exhausting their energy. Nekuro and Neshiro had a childish argument during one of their games that ended up making Neshiro running into the fores, crying. The two argue a lot in the past but not at a point where Neshiro had to run into the forest alone by herself. Shion suggest that she and Nekuro should go and find her before Neshiro gets herself lost. Nekuro were quite stubborn at first due to the argument until he admits defeat and agrees to go search for Neshiro.

Inside the forest, Neshiro ran for quite a while and notice her surroundings, she instantly realized that she have gotten herself into a troublesome situation. She tried to backtrack her way out of the forest and plans to apologies to her brother. She slowly makes her way out of the forest only to realize that she have gotten herself lost even further. She starts to worry and imagine if she will ever made it out of this forest or not.

Meanwhile, Nekuro and Shion head deeper into the forest in search of Neshiro. The two called out her name many times hoping for Neshiro to respond back, it sounded rather vague to Neshiro but as they kept calling out her name, she slowly starts to hear them clearly and went towards the voice. She ran for a while until she finally reunites with Nekuro and Shion. The moment Neshiro saw her brother, she immediately went towards him and hugs him as she cried contagiously saying how scared she was. Nekuro tried to let go but Neshiro kept holding on as to how scared she was. Nekuro decides to let her be for a while as Shion pats her in the back trying to comfort her.

Not too long later, a dark creature starts lurking around them. Nekuro, Neshiro and Shion looked towards the direction and sees nothing within the area. Despite that, the three can tell that they are not alone in the forest. Rushing their way out of the forest, the three still ended up running around in circles and ended getting lost even further.

Still trying to navigate their way out of the forest, the dark creature that has been lurking around them has finally revealed itself. The three couldn't tell at the time especially at their age that this dark creature were the Hex. After knowing that the Hex were aiming to take their life, the three immediately starts running and screams in fear. The Hex had a rather unusual movement as it leads Nekuro, Neshiro and Shion running towards a random building in the middle of the forest.  

Shion at this age has recently acquired a Vurk and could possibly use it to eliminate the Hex that is currently chasing them. Unfortunately, due to her seeing Nero's disappointed reaction to his Vurk being underwhelming, she decides to not use her Vurk in front of him just so she could have him thinking that they all have the same level. Even when they're being chased for their life's.

The Hex had them running towards a random building in the middle of the forest as the three immediately went inside to hide from it, hoping for the Hex to go away. Nekuro, Neshiro and Shion immediately fell on the floor from exhaustion after all that running. The three looked around the inside of the building and notice signs of people have been here recently. Not long after, voices of children screaming can be heard on the floors above. It didn't take long until they were discovered by adults who happens to be a kidnapper and has been controlling the Hex this entire time to get them coming over here.

Nekuro, Neshiro and Shion were immediately got locked up in a small cage on the third floor of the building. Neshiro had a scared look on her face as Nekuro tried to comfort her as if everything is alright. Shion who is completely calm examined the whole room and notice there were other childrens here before them, until they have sadly passed away due to these kidnappers.

The kidnappers who have kidnapped many children for months have been implanting some sort of drug into the children followed by them passing away the next day. While having innocent children as test subjects, their goal was to create a drug that grants people Vurks hoping to sell and make a living out of it.

Shion was thinking of a solution for them to escape until one of the kidnappers have started to drag Neshiro out of her cage and starts to implant another of their drug in her. Nekuro yelled loudly at them to not lay a finger on his sister, followed by him getting beaten up by another one of the kidnappers in the building.

Neshiro screamed in pain as the kidnapper uses a syringe to inject a drug on her arm. She struggled as this is happening followed by her fighting back and punches the kidnapper in the face, followed by blood dripping down his nose. The kidnapper who got punched in the face got angry and starts fighting back with a knife, leaving Neshiro a scar under her right eye.

Seeing Nekuro getting beat up by the kidnapper, Shion uses this chance to use her Vurk and escape from her cage. Shion starts to fight back all the adults in the building with her Vurk as both Nekuro and Neshiro were blacked out. Every single one of the kidnappers we're completely defenseless with Shion's ability, she even manage to had them all running away from the building despite being at such a young age. The kidnappers eventually encounters with the Hex from earlier and because they are outside of their base, they all no longer had control over it followed by them having a gruesome death.

Back when the kidnappers were escaping the building from Shion's rampage, one of the adults accidentally knocked over a candle as it slowly starts burning the entire base down. Shion tried to wake Nekuro and Neshiro up before the three would be burned alive, but none of them opened their eyes. Shion isn't strong enough to carry both of them at the same time before the building gets devoured by flames.

And thus began the most difficult decision of her life... 

Nekuro opens his eyes after a while only to see Shion sitting down crying heavily for what had happened. The building had already been burned down as he finally awake from unconsciousness.

The words Nero uttered the minute he awakes was rather painful for Shion to hear,
"Where's Shiro?"

...

Back to the present.

"Wait.. a minute..."
"What do you mean by... the older brother... always remember...?"
"Bro.. ther..?"
"Brother..."
"?!"
"My mind..."
"This feeling..."
"I think"
"It's slowly coming back to me..."
"Are you really..."
"No..."
"..."
"..."
"Nekuro?"

She hugged back, firmly

(Chapter 6 End)

Klovurk Season 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara