Chapter 16- Confronting The Stardust!

Returning to the present, Neshiro's lost memories are restored when she accidentally reunites with her brother, Nekuro. His primary goal is to locate the missing Okami. Just as they finally reunite, the Stardust Academy crew takes Neshiro away from her brother, falsely framing her for a mass murder originally caused by Okami.

Adding to the complexity, Aoi, who was with them, undergoes a sudden change in appearance and character in the midst of the battle against Scientist Elmo, ultimately flying off to an unknown destination.

The bond between the group of friends had grown feeble, and they were starting to drift apart. Nekuro, Enya, and Shion took it upon themselves to restore the connection, starting with the retrieval of Neshiro that got falsely accused for mass murder. Okami who is also one of their dear friends attempts to prevent them from embarking on a mission to rescue Neshiro that had failed miserably after Nekuro stopped him in place which caused him to be drifted apart as well.

...

After settling the score with Okami. Nekuro, Enya, and Shion begin to follow the direction in which the Stardust Crew took Neshiro.

Shion: Guys, we're really far behind to those Stardust people. We need to hurry up.
Enya: Yeah, but can't you just go ahead of us first?
Enya: Like that time you turn into a ball of light and jumps ahead in a flash.
Shion: I can't do that! I mean, I can but we need to save as much energy as possible in case of anything.
Enya: Oh...

Nero sets up the hoverboard that he got in Alver Village.

Nero: Guys! Hop on! Surely we'll catch up to them with this.
Enya: Great idea!
Shion: Wait, where did you get this?
Nero: Long story short, I got scammed a lot of money for this...
Shion: ... Yikes. ;-;

The hoverboard was initially designed for single-person use, but Shion discovered a specific standing position that allowed her to fit in behind Nero. Enya, on the other hand, planned to hold on by embracing Shion's back once they took off.

Nero: I can't believe we managed to fit in this one board.
Enya: Yeah!
Shion: Hurry, let's catch up to them!
Nero: Got it! Hold on tight you guys!

As they ascended, Shion firmly grasped Nero's back, while Enya held onto Shion. The hoverboard propelled them forward with tremendous speed, ensuring that at this rate, they would undoubtedly catch up to the Stardust.

Enya: Wow, this is great! We'll be able to catch to them in no time!
Shion: Yeah! I should try and get myself one of these someday.
Nero: Guys, hold still please. It's taking me a lot of balance to get us not to fall down right now.
Enya: Sorry~
Shion: Sorry~

...

Meanwhile, the Stardust Crew was about to open up a Gateway until they noticed that their Gateway Opener is still on a 20 minute cooldown.

Asuki: ARE YOU KIDDING ME LEO?! IT'S STILL ON COOLDOWN?! 
Leo: WHY AM I GETTING BLAMED FOR IT?!
Asuki: WELL YOU'RE THE ONE WHO RECENTLY USED OUR ONLY OPENER JUST TO GET THE HEADPHONES YOU LEFT BACK IN KALLUM!
Leo: SORRY I CAN'T HELP IT! I JUST LOVE VIBING TO MUSIC WHEN WE'RE ON MISSIONS!
Leo: AND BESIDES, IT'S ONLY 20 MINUTES OF COOLDOWN! SO CHILL OUT!
Asuki: WHY YOU! GET OVER HERE!!!
Leo: NUH UHH!!

(Asuki starts chasing Leo.)

Leo: OH SHIIII-!

Leo sprinted desperately, fleeing for his life, with Asuki in hot pursuit. As all of this is happening, Rozary, Ayvia and Neshiro (who is inside a mobile cell created by Asuki) observed the whole chaos.

Neshiro (Caged): Are they always like this?
Rozary: Mmhm... You could say that.
Ayvia: So what're we gonna do now?
Rozary: What else can we do? We'd just wait for the 20 minutes to come by.
Ayvia: I dunno. Knowing Nero he would probably come after us to save her sister.
Rozary: True, and to think that he never even told us that he had siblings.

Neshiro (Caged): That's because he thought I was dead few years ago.

Ayvia: ?!
Rozary: Huhh??!?! How?!?!!
Neshiro (Caged): It's a long story.
Rozary: TELL Us-!

(Ayvia slapped Rozary in the back to prevent her from speaking any further.)

Rozary: Hey!! What was that for-?!
Ayvia: Don't. Remember, she's still a criminal that has taken countless of innocents lives.
Ayvia: Whatever she's gonna say could be a trick for her to make a run for it.
Neshiro (Caged): ... 
Rozary: ... Right...

After some time, Ayvia realized that Neshiro were wearing regular handcuffs instead of Amethyst handcuffs.