Chapter 12- Second Soul

Nero in his Emerite state went head to head with the Mirage Nhadow to free everyone from the domain.

The moment Nero transformed to his Emerite state, Aoi has undergone a serious breakdown as she kneeled on the floor.

Being unaware of the situation, Nero proceeds to use the Emerite's power and went to take down the Mirage Nhadow anyways. Elmo who is controlling the Mirage Nhadow on top of it, struggled to fight back against Nero in his Emerite state.

Nero (Emerite state): Is that struggling I see?
Elmo: Shut yer yaps! Don't you underestimate me!

Followed by multiple series of attacks from Elmo that Nero easily avoid and deflects through.

...

Aoi who had a serious mental breakdown has her appearance changed to a much more redder version of herself as she gets up from kneeling down for so long.

Shiro: Those eyes... Those red eyes...
Aoi?: ...
Shiro: It's you again...
Aoi?: ...
Aoi?: That face... Oh, so we meet again...

Aoi: Neshiro...
Shiro: Velorin...

Enya, Shion and Okami who is fighting the many Nhadow and Hex's looked back and notice the sudden change within Aoi.

Enya: What the-?
Shion: Aoi?
Okami: Oh no... This is bad...

Velorin: So you're here too Okami?

Velorin: Where am I...? What is this place...?

Velorin looked up and notice Nero currently fighting the Mirage Nhadow in his Emerite state.

Velorin: Hmm... I see now...
Velorin: So that's how I have conscious again. One of you decides to set me in control again by releasing the Emerites energy...

Shion: What is she talking about?
Okami: It's Nero... Whenever an Emerites power is unleashed, the second soul that resides within Aoi appear.

Enya: Second soul?!
Shion: What the heck are you talking about? What do you mean by her second soul?!

Shiro: You can clearly see that is not Aoi anymore.

Shiro: That's Velorin, the second soul who resides within Aoi's body.

Enya and Shion were quite speechless upon this discovery. Velorin who is currently sitting down, stood up and stared at the battle above her.

Velorin: The brat with the Emerite, I shall thank you for releasing me after being locked away for so long...
Velorin: In my gratitude, you shall face this enemy no more.

Velorin released a quantum shockwave around her that causes the domain to break apart.

Shion: Whoa!
Enya: What the heck?! She's breaking this domain apart!

The domain has broken apart from Velorin's shockwave. Underneath the domain resides the void where only a pitch black endless hole exist.

Shion noticed the void between the cracks of the domain.

Shion: What is that down there?
Shiro: That's the void! I suggest you don't plan on going down there as you'll be falling down endlessly.
Okami: That would be the case, but Velorin is planning to take down the Mirage Nhadow regardless so either way we'll be set free.
Shiro: True.

Nero in the middle of battle against the Mirage Nhadow in mid-air, looked down and notice the domains breaking apart.

Nero (Emerite state): Huh?! What's going on down there?!

After hearing Nero's comment, Elmo looked down and was extremely shocked.

Elmo: WHAT?!?! No one has ever done this to my domain before!!!