Chapter 4- Swarmed Area!

Parting ways with Amelia and Hide. Nero, Enya and Shion made their way to an unknown world as they followed the coordinates that leads to Okami's disappearance. Each of them made it through the world one by one as the Gateway behind them disappears. 

Shion: Huh, the coordinate actually works.
Enya: Where are we?
Shion: It says here, we're in.. umm.. Tran're.
Nero: That's a weird name.
Nero: Anyways, what do we do now? No signs of anything about Okami here.
Shion: Well, nothing is done if we only stay here. 

Not too long after they entered the world Tran're, everyone noticed an absurd amount of Nhadows lurking around the forest followed by Nero, Enya and Shion immediately hide in a cave to avoid them. The amount of Nhadows here in this forest is rather unusual.

Enya: Look at how many there are.. 
Shion: That is honestly rather an unusual amount of Nhadows out there
Nero: Shouldn't we just fight?
Shion: Wait, let me think..

Nero looked around the cave for a while and noticed two empty canned drinks lying around.

Nero: Hey look, an empty can of 9Down is here.
Enya: So what?
Nero: So? You think every world has a 9Down drink?
Enya: Huh. That's actually a pretty good point!
Shion: Oh yeah, I remember seeing Okami drinking this stuff all the time.
Nero: It's his favorite, so it's possible that he's been here before.
Enya: But wait, why is there two tho?
Shion: Yeah, I'm also bothered about that.
Nero: Maybe he's just thirsty and needed two cans.
Enya: Hmm probably.

Shion continues examining the forest from the cave and noticed an abandoned warehouse far in the distance.

Shion: Look over there, it looks like an abandoned warehouse in the distance.
Nero: Hm? How is that supposed to help?
Shion: We have no other leads, I'm just curious if Okami ever went there.
Nero: How are you gonna go there with these swarms of Nhadows roaming around?
Shion: ... I'll force through it.
Nero: It's a really long way from here tho-
Shion: I'll force through it!
Nero: R- Right.. ;-;
Shion: You guys staying here?
Enya: Wait what?! Of course no-
Nero: Yes.

(Enya immediately hit Nero in the head very hard, followed by Nero screaming loudly.)

Enya: Like I said, of course not. Right Nero?
Nero: Yeah definitely! (smiles in pain)

(Seeing Nero and Enya's personality caused Shion to giggle.)

Nero: So what's the plan?
Shion: Alright, obviously we can't take them all. So what we're gonna do is, we go stealth mode and slowly head over to the abandoned warehouse. 
Nero: What if we're spotted?
Shion: That's the fun part. We run like hell.
Nero: ._.
Enya: ._.

(Nero and Shion was about to leave the cave, until Enya pulled them both from walking any further.)

Enya: Hey now.. Aren't you two forgetting something...
Nero: Hm?
Shion: Yeah?
Enya: You shouldn't be leaving these empty cans here. Littering is bad.
Nero: ._.
Shion: ;-;

Everyone finally left the cave and slowly starts heading their way to the abandoned warehouse where a possible lead to the disappearance of Okami be.

The Nhadows that took over the entire forest are mostly the "Beetle" type as they have the appearance of a rhino beetle. In this forest, these Beetle Nhadows consists in different sizes as some are very small and some are extremely big. These beetles also excels in all strenght, speed and defense.

Nero, Enya and Shion tried to take a safe approach and tries to sneak all the way to the abandoned warehouse. During the invasion incident in Limila City, Shion highly excels in speed with her Light Vurk and that made Nero curious to why she isn't using it to get to the warehouse easily. 

Nero: Say, why didn't you just use you're Light Vurk and just speed through there?
Shion: Doing that extremely depletes my energy and stamina, it's best if I save it in case of an emergency or whatever.
Nero: You know, I must say. You're really good at these stuff, using the Gateway Opener, how to fight, using you're Vurk wisely.
Nero: What have you been doing when you were gone over the years? Last time I knew, you were Vurkless until you randomly self-proclaimed to be one.
Enya: Agreed.
Shion: Heh~
Shion: I've been through a lot. I'll tell everything later, Now's not a good time.

Not long after, an accidental mistake Nero caused that made the Beetle Nhadows to attack them right away.

Enya: Ahhh.. Way to go you idiot.
Nero: Thanks for the compliment~

Everyone prepared themselves to fight back the Nhadows. At first, only a few groups of beetles notice them and starts attacking. Nero who is the weakest among the three manage to defend himself rather easily thinking it was going to be troublesome.

Nero: Hey this isn't so bad, we could have done this WAY in the beginning.
Shion: This is only a fraction of them within these forest.
Shion: What if a lot more of them starts coming in, not only that but the bigger ones started charging in as well.

(Said as she pointing towards the direction of the next swarm charging towards them.)

Nero: ._.
Enya: Don't get so bold so quickly Nero!

(Said as Enya counters a beetle that attacked her.)

Time goes on. The more beetle they slaughtered, more will come as if they never made progress. At one point Nero grabs Enya and starts spinning around at high speed creating some sort of a Lightning Typhoon Storm area of effect attack vastly. Despite the combo attack they just did, more beetles still appeared as it looks like they still never made progress. Nero and Enya are currently dizzy due to the fast spinning they did to make the combo attack which caused them both to immediately be laying on the ground. Shion who took down many beetles already looked back and notice the situation on Nero and Enya.

Shion: What the- WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING??!
Enya: The world.. is.. spinning....~ (worn out)
Nero: Big move.... big risk... (worn out)

(Surrounding the two, massive size beetles were charging towards them)

Shion: Urgh! For crying out loud!

Shion pulls out her Gateway Opener and starts using it to open up a Gateway to a random world to escape from the madness. The Gateway Opener luckily finished cooldown in time otherwise they could have stuck in this situation for much longer. As the Gateway opened, Shion quickly ran towards it while dragging both Nero and Enya and made it safely to a completely other world.

(Chapter 4 End)