Chapter 17- Into The Stardust!

Following their failure to stop the Stardust crew from escaping, the three surrendered to a sense of defeat, knowing they were unable to prevent Neshiro from being taken away. Nero and Shion, who had been restrained by the effects of Stardust's attacks, were beginning to fade away. 

After what happened, everyone stayed quiet for a bit, thinking about how unfair it was that Neshiro would be punished for something she didn't do.

...

Enya: Guess that's it huh..?
Enya: We failed...
Shion: ... I'm afraid so...
Nero: ...

(Enya and Shion faced each other as they took a quick glance towards Nero.)

Shion: (sigh)
Shion: Must've been hard for him. 
Shion: He had to experience him losing his sister twice now.
Enya: ...

Shion: To Nero, she's family. To me, a childhood best friend (alongside Nero). So I can somewhat feels his pain.
Enya: ...
Enya: This is so unfair.. Why does fate have to take her away from you guys again.. 
Enya: I feel so bad now...

...

After another brief moment of silent, Nero finally stood up.

Enya: N.. Nero...?

Nero: ...
Nero: ...
Nero: ...

Nero grabbed the Gateway Opener in his pocket and starts to activate a Gateway towards Kallum, where the Stardust Academy resides. Shion and Enya immediately stood up after seeing this action.

Shion: Nero- What are you?!

Nero: No...
Nero: It's not over..
Nero: We can still make a comeback..!
Shion: What are you saying?

Nero: I'm going to the Stardust Academy, and bring her back myself!
Enya: The Stardust Academy?!
Enya: Nero, that's crazy! You and I have been there before, have you seen how many POWERFUL VURK USERS AROUND THERE?!?!?
Enya: We struggled enough already with only 4 of them, and now you're planning to face the ENTIRE ORGANIZATION?!?!?!
Enya: That's just insane!!!

Shion: And that is only the Academy side of Stardust. If you're deemed to be a criminal after meddling with their affairs, you could have the entire Stardust organization targeting after ya.

Nero: Even so, I'm going.
Enya: HUHHH?!?!?!

Nero: I just found out my sibling is alive after all these years, so I am not gonna lose her again.
Enya: ...
Nero: Another younger sibling of mine, Nedori. I like to imagine her reaction when I somehow manage to bring Neshiro back, she'd be so happy.

(Nero chuckles at the thought of it.)

Nero: Heheh, I can already tell it would be quite wholesome.
Enya: Nero...

...

Shion: You do realize the dangers of proceeding with this right? Are you sure about it?
Nero: Shion... What would you do in my situation?

...

(Shion thought about it for a while.)

Shion: Heh! That's fair.
Shion: Though I can comfortably say that I can still manage going around Stardust fending off for myself. But what about you?
Shion: You can't always reside the Emerite every time you're in a terrible situation. It will have a great toll on your body.

Nero: Yes, I know that. I'll manage somehow.

...

Enya: So then... Are we going?
Nero: That's for you guys to decide. I don't want you to go through so much trouble on my own personal issue.
Shion: Hey!
Shion: Shiro is my friend since our younger days! Don't leave me out on this! >:)
Nero: Shion...
Enya: And you absorbed a Shardt from my powers when I was unconscious, so I can't really let apart of my power wasted on you when you die~~! >:D
Nero: Enya... (slightly annoyed by that last comment.)

Nero: Well in that case, let's head out!
Enya: Right!
Shion: Right!

Everyone dashed through the Gateway as it takes them to Kallum, fully aware of the risks of trespassing into the Stardust facilities.

...

As the three successfully made it through, they appeared in a nearby forest with the Stardust Academy being nearby.

Enya: Huh-
Enya: Nero, your coordinates in taking us around the worlds are getting a lot more accurate! I genuinely thought you would ended up taking us somewhere other than Kallum!
Enya: Heck! You even got us near the Stardust!
Shion: You guys get lost often using this opener?
Enya: Yep, all his fault! (points finger towards Nero)
Nero: Heyy! You can't expect someone with no experience to understand immediately!

...

Nero, Enya, and Shion observed the Stardust Academy from a distance, noticing the tight security measures even in the dead of night.

Nero: Anyways, you guys got any ideas how we're doing this?
Shion: I have a few in mind.
Enya: Whoa! That was quick!
Shion: Yeah well, not exactly my first raid.
Nero: You've done this before?!?!?!
Shion: We're getting distracted, I'll tell you more later.
Nero: You better!

...

Shion: You see, the most common thing we need to worry about are the security cameras, because we can't let them know that we're about to trespass the place. So before we do anything, we need to find the security room and shut down all of the security cameras first so we can freely roam around the place.

Nero: You do know we can't exactly roam around the place freely regardless right? Don't you think those Stardust members would recognize us?

Shion: I know. When we're in the security room, we'll knock out those Stardust who were guarding the place and "borrow" their uniform.

Nero: Sheesh.
Enya: Oh wow.

Shion: Afterwards, we have no idea what is within the place so our best bet is to just hope our luck is on our side as we will navigate through the facilities searching for her.

Enya: Ahh alrighty then, understood! 
Enya: But umm... 
Enya: How are we gonna find our way to the security room without being noticed?

Shion: That's when you come in. With your Lightning Vurk, locate a strongpoint of electricity somewhere within the facilitiy and blow up the fuse to cause the whole place in a black out.
Shion: They'll soon send out people to immediately fix it, so by that time, we need to hurry up and find our way to the security room.

Enya: I see, I see!

Nero: How are we gonna see in the dark exactly?

Shion: Light Art, Light Vision!

(Shion grants Nero and Enya a quick benefit to they're eyes to see light in total darkness.)

Nero: What the-?!
Enya: Ergh!

Shion: There, now you guys don't need to worry about that for the past hour.

Nero: Whoa-
Nero: Uhh... um.. right..

Shion: Alright then, without any more questions, let us begin. 
Shion: Enya.

Enya: I'm on it!

...

The plan to infiltrate the security room at the Stardust Academy surprisingly went smoothly. Enya successfully triggered a blackout throughout the entire facility with her Lightning Vurk as Nero, Enya, and Shion quickly trespass and utilize their Light Vision advantage provided by Shion to navigate through the darkness. After a brief period of getting lost, the three found their way to the security room before the Stardust personnels could resolve the blackout issue. They swiftly knock out the Stardust security guards, intending to use their uniforms as disguises to move around the facility unnoticed.

Nero: Welp, everything works out perfectly so far!
Enya: You said it!
Shion: Heh~

Shion immediately starts to disable all the security cameras without it being obvious. With their disguises, the three starts to make their way around the Stardust Academy in search of Neshiro. Nero and Enya were quite hesitant at first as they wonder if the disguise would work, as it turns out it did.

They soon found out that the Stardust kept prisoners in the basement floor which immediately led them to it. They passed through a lot of powerful Stardust Vurk users on their way to the basement only to found out that the entrance to the prison requires a "Level-5 Star Keycard".

Nero: Uhh... ;-;
Shion: Hmm interesting.
Enya: Great.. Where are we supposed to find this now...

(Chapter 17 End)