Chapter 1- Finally Awake!

Vurk. A supernatural energy that resides within the air, environment and even on certain people. A Vurk grants superhuman abilities and powers to an individual which is genetically manifested when they are at a very young age.­ But rumors has it that there is another methos to obtain this incredible ability.

-

"Why.. Why are you doing this.. We could've gone and save her together. Why stopping us?!"
"..."
"Get out of the way you jerk!"
"..."
"I lost her once, I'm not losing her again! Please!!"
"..."
"I can't believe you're making the situation like this when it shouldn't have to!.."
"..."
"Don't blame me if anything happens..."
" ... I'm sorry."

-

Nekuro woke up as if he had experience a terrible dream. He looked around afterwards and notice he is currently resting in a medical room. Enya who was sitting besides him was shocked upon seeing him awake after 5 weeks of coma. Nero had a light headache as soon as he awoke and notices Enya. Enya called out that Nero has awake, and therefore enters Clara and Shion.

Nero realizes that they are not in their home world anymore and is currently back in Kallum, which led him asking how Shion manage to come to this world. 

Shion explains, during Nero's previous fight with Luziel, Shion arrived at the last minute when Luziel left and witnessed how Nero badly hurt he is while being on the brink of death if no treatment is given. Even with her there, there's still nothing she could do to help.

Nero then asked again on how he is still alive after everything he went through, then the name Miss Evelyn was said out of Enya's mouth.

Nero: Miss Evelyn?
Enya: Long story short, she's the mother figure of Rozary and Ayvia. You wouldn't be here if she didn't come around.
Nero: Oh.. I see.. I really thought my time was up back the-

(Enya punched Nero aggresively)

Nero: ADUHHHHHHHH WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU IDIOT-!!!!
Enya: NOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DIE ALREADY!!! IT'S TOO SOON!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME JUST WHEN I'M STARTING TO GET ALONG WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!
Shion: ._.
Clara: Umm.. Enya... ._.

(Enya constantly kept pulling him front and forth by his shirt aggresively)

Enya: CLARA TOLD US ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU WENT THROUGH AND DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I CRIED SINCE THEN SO DON'T GO BEING A HERO AND DYING OFF ON ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shion: ._.
Clara: Enya.. ._.

(Enya kept pulling him front and forth as Nero is slowly dying from her recklessness)

Shion: ._.
Clara: ENYA STOP IT HE'S STILL HURT, YOU'RE KILLING HIM!

(Enya realized as Clara yelled)

Enya: Oh- Oops~

(Nero is completely worn out after all of that)

Nero: (Said sarcastically) Wahhhh I am dying~ Go prepare my funeral and stuff~ 
Enya: WAIT NO I'M SORRY PLEASE!!!!!!
Shion: Wow way to go Enya. ._.
Enya: ASHLISAHKFHASFHKAHIAWHDALFHKASLKHFASHFKAJSIFHAWH

(Nero got up once again)

Nero: I'm just kidding, still alive unfortunately.. 
Shion: "Unfortunately?" ;-;
Nero: By the way, you told them Clara?
Clara: Yeah...
Nero: Oh..
Shion: You idiot.. You disappeared from Limila City randomly and now you're going through all that.. What the hell are you up to.. (Light tears formed on her eyes)
Enya: Yeah! It's pretty sad everytime I imagine the situation you were in! (Light tears also formed on her eyes)

(Nero went silent for a moment)

Nero: Sorry, it just happened.

Out of nowhere, Miss Evelyn appeared asking how Nero is doing. Nero replied that he only had a few muscle pain throughout his whole body that is rather painful to hold on. According to her, Nero should be in perfectly good condition right now or things could have gotten way worse.

Nero: Hmm.. What about her? Does she know?
Clara: (Nods)
Evelyn: Of course I know, a doctor should know how their patient got the injuries you know. 
Nero: ...
Nero: How is it? When can I leave?
Evelyn: You should be fine by tomorrow, or a week maximum.
Nero: Sounds sooner than expected, not complaining.
Evelyn: ...
Evelyn: Say.. did you actually end up killing Ayvia in one of your previous cycle.
Nero: ... Yes.

(Evelyn's face suddenly changed that gives off seriously bad vibes)

Evelyn: And why should I help treating someone who murdered my daughter...
Nero: ...
Clara: Wait! But Miss Evelyn, I told you it was an accid-

(Shion stopped Clara from speaking)

Clara: Shion...

(Nero went silent for a minute thinking about what to respond)

Nero: ... Sorry.

(Evelyn immediately turns back to her happy side) 

Evelyn: Hey now, why the long face? It was unintentional wasn't it~? And she's still alive right isn't she~?
Nero: Wait she is?
Evelyn: Don't go mixing up reality with you're previous cycle now~
Nero: (Why do you even bother bringing up this topic.)

(Evelyn finished giving Nero some final treatment.)

Evelyn: Anyways, I'm off. I have my own business to attend to. You may leave whenever you feel recovered. See ya!
Nero: Right.
Enya: See ya!

(Miss Evelyn leaves)

Speaking of Ayvia, Nero asked where the twins were at. Enya responded that they are currently out on a mission, they do often come around and visit Nero among these past 5 weeks. Nero still had a discomfort feeling of whether Ayvia is alive or not due to him still getting mixed up with his previous cycle.

A day have passed and Nero is completely recovered. Nero, Enya and Shion currently packing up to leave and head back to Limila City. Meanwhile, Clara decides to stay in Kallum to learn healing from Miss Evelyn.

Shion: You're staying? What're you gonna do now?
Clara: I wanted to learn healing from Miss Evelyn! In case, I could be useful in battle next time.
Nero: Have you even asked her?
Clara: Well, she did offer that one time.
Nero: Alright then, guess this is where we part ways. Thanks for everything Clara, without you I don't know if I ever broke out the cycle.
Clara: No... Thank you!
Enya: It was a win/win situation for both sides with Nero breaking out of the cycle and Clara freed from Endless Cycle's curse.
Nero: True.
Shion: Definitely.
Clara: Yeah. Anyways Nero, before you go please have this.

(Clara hands over some sort of charm to Nero. The charm she handed over looks rather beautiful and colourful.)

Nero: Is this?
Clara: It's a charm I made as a way to thank you!
Nero: Right, thanks!
Enya: Whoaa that actually looks pretty!

(Shion used the Gateway Opener back to Eath, Limila City)

Shion: Gateway's open!

(Nero turned back to Clara)

Nero: Right, see ya later Clara.
Clara: Goodbye!
Enya: So long!
Shion: Bye bye!

(Nero, Enya and Shion finally leaves as they went through the gateway.)

Clara: They're gone now.. For some reason I can still picture Nero still sleeping on this bed waiting to be awake. Heheh..
Clara: Right, time to look for Miss Evelyn. For some reason, I'm really looking forward to this.

-

Somewhere in an unknown location. Around 5 weeks ago, a Kizerd meeting between Luziel and the leader of Kizerd happened after the battle between Nero and Luziel.

???: Explain to me. Why did you let the boy live?
Luziel: ...
???: Speak to me when I'm talking.
Luziel: Apologies.. We simply made a bet, and I just happened to lose it. As a man of my word, I left immediately as a result.
???: Is that so.. heheh.. HAHAHAHAHH
???: I'd like to gamble myself so I understood you're situation. 
???: But an Emerite user is a serious threat. Why do you think I keep telling all of you to eliminate every Emerite users possible?
Luziel: I know.. I know....
???: Do it again and I'll have another replace you as number 7..
Luziel: I understood, please forgive me...

???: Apologies accepted.

(Chapter 1 End)