Chapter 3- Searching For A Missing Person

As Nero, Enya and Shion returned to Limila City. The next day Nero and Enya was told by Hide and Amelia that Okami has went missing since the invasion incident on Limila City.

Nero: Eh-?
Enya: Wait what do you mean by that?!
Amelia: You two went missing "during" the incident. Okami went missing "the next day" after the incident resolved.
Nero: How did this happen?
Hide: We don't know.. He just disappeared.
Enya: You think he got kidnapped by one of those people and had his organs sold?
Nero: Sounds possible.

(Amelia and Hide hit both Nero and Enya in the head aggresively.)

Amelia: BE SERIOUS COULD YA?!?!!
Hide: BE SERIOUS COULD YA?!?!!

Enya: AHHHH!!!
Nero: ADUH ADUH ADUHHH!!!!
Nero: WAS THAT REALLY NECESSARY!!
Amelia: YOU'RE THE CLOSEST ONE WITH HIM, STOP BEING SUCH AN ASS!
Nero: WE WE'RE ONLY JOKING!!!!

Nero: And why didn't you guys said so yesterday..?
Hide: Ask her.
Amelia: I just thought the timing wasn't perfect since you're finally back and all after wherever you've been.
Nero: Mmhm. I'm not one of those but I appreciate the thought.
Amelia: Oh-
Hide: Told you.

Enya asked if there is any leads to find him. After discussing for a while, their best bet is to examine Okami's home to search for any clues for his disappearance. Not long after, Shion came and immediately got told about the whole situation. Few moments later, everyone starts heading towards Okami's place.

Shion: Is this the place?
Nero: Yeah.
Hide: Yeah.
Amelia: But how do we get inside? The doors locked.
Enya: Hmm.. 

(Enya looked up and notice..)

Enya: Hey look, what about we enter through the window?
Amelia: What if it's also locked?
Nero: We break in.
Enya: We break in.
Shion: We break in.
Hide: ._.
Amelia: ._.

Enya flew towards the window and confirms that the window isn't locked, followed by everyone starts climbing towards it.

Amelia: I just hope people don't see us as burglars or something.
Shion: Yeah, it does seems like it isn't it. 

(Everyone slowly enters Okami's house through the window one by one.)

Nero: Man, it's been a while I've been here.
Hide: Yeah same.
Shion: Right, let's see if there's anything we can find that leads to his disappearance.

Everyone now starts wandering around the place looking for clues that leads to Okami's disappearance. Nothing was found until Amelia notice an odd paper on the dinner table.

Amelia: Say Shion, what do you think this is?
Shion: Hm? 

Shion head over to where Amelia is at and reads the paper. The paper only contains text writing 8 in the dark, heart of the city and an image of a tree saying besides an oddly-shaped tree.

Shion: Hmm.. 8 in the dark... heart of the city... and a picture of an oddly shaped tree...
Amelia: You think Okami went to whatever this paper describes?
Shion: Well this is our only lead so it appear so..
Amelia: 8 in the dark.. I'm assuming it's referring to 8pm. As for heart of the city-
Shion: Center Park.
Amelia: Yeah that, since it is located in the middle of Limila City. As for the oddly-shaped tree, I'm not so sure about this one.
Shion: Guess we'll just head over there and find out.
Amelia: True.
Shion: Alright everyone, gather up!

Shion gathers everyone to the main area and starts explaining about what she and Amelia discovered. After discussing for a while, everyone has set their next location to investigate as they made their way to Center Park.

Nero: Center Park..
Enya: Coming here really reminds me of that time.
Shion: Yeah, it was horrible. Suprisingly those twins know what they we're doing when you were gone.
Nero: What did they do exactly?
Shion: Ask them instead.
Nero: Tsk.

Hide: So.. where is this oddly-shaped tree? Every tree here looks rather.. random.
Amelia: Should we split up and look around?
Enya: It do sounds faster that way.
Shion: Yeah.. Call us if anyone found anything.
Nero: Right.
Enya: Right.
Hide: Right.
Amelia: Right.

Everyone split up and tried to find this so called oddly-shaped tree around Center Park. Despite everyone went their own ways, Enya still decides to stick with Nero no matter where he goes.

Nero: Why do you always have to be around me. We can't even be apart for atleast 5 minutes. ;-;
Enya: I mean, why not~
Nero: Booo~

(All of sudden, Enya had a disturbing feeling as they stroll around Center Park.)

Nero: What's the matter?
Enya: ...
Enya: I'm not sure.. It feels like I'm sensing a Vurk energy around here..
Nero: Wouldn't that just be either me or Shion?
Enya: No no.. This one felt rather.. new and unique...
Enya: But it's kinda like a scuff version for some reason..
Nero: Scuff? What do you mean?
Enya: I'm not sure. It's just a random energy I'm sensing around these parts..
Enya: Among these feelings I did felt like Okami is involved or some sort..
Nero: Okami??!
Enya: I can't confirm tho.. This feeling is really new to me..
Nero: Being an Elx sure is weird..
Enya: Wow.. Freak you.

(Few moments later, Nero's phone started ringing as the call is from Shion.)

Nero: What's up?
Shion: "Nero, I believe I have found the said location. Come here immediately, I'll send the location now."
Nero: Right.

(Call ends)

Enya: What's that about?
Nero: It's Shion. She thinks she found the location where the paper mentioned.
Enya: Oh really?! Let's head there right away!
Nero: Yeah!

(Nero and Enya immediately head over to where Shion is at. As they arrived, it appears Amelia and Hide has arrived sooner before them.)

Nero: You think this is the tree?
Shion: Feels like it.
Nero: Not gonna lie, it kinda looks like any other tree here.
Hide: That's what I was thinking.
Amelia: Same.
Enya: Same.
Shion: That's what I thought as well, but I noticed a strange carving within the tree and discovered this.

(Shion holds out another piece of paper that she found within the tree.)

Enya: Another paper?
Amelia: What does it contain this time?
Shion: Well.. It's a coordinate.
Hide: Coordinate?
Nero: Coordinate? Hmm.. Oh wait! You don't mean..

(Shion nods)

Shion: Yes.. It is a coordinate to another world.
Enya: ?!
Hide: ?!
Amelia: ?!
Nero: ...
Nero: This guy... If our lead is correct, I can't believe he also got lost out there..
Shion: That's also what I'm thinking.

Hide: ...
Amelia: ...
Enya: Well? What are we waiting for? Let's go rescue him!
Shion: Yeah.. Nero, do you have a Gateway Opener with you right now? Mine's still in cooldown.
Nero: Conveniently, I did. Not sure why I decided to bring this but now I'm glad I did.
Shion: Perfect.

(Shion sets the Gateway Opener according to the coordinates.)

Nero: You seem pretty expert at this. You've been to other world often?
Shion: Well.. I guess you could say that~
Enya: Whoa~~

(The Gateway has opened.)

Shion: The Gateway has opened.
Enya: Nice!
Hide: Let's go!!
Amelia: Yeah!!

(As Amelia and Hide walked forwards, Nero pulled them by the shirt preventing them to enter the gateway.)

Hide: Hm?
Amelia: Nero? What's going on.
Nero: Sorry guys, maybe it's best if you two stay here.
Amelia: WHAAT?! Why?!
Nero: We've been out there, it's not a safe place.
Enya: Yeah apparently...
Shion: ...
Hide: But.. Okami's waiting for us..
Amelia: And I'm curious what the other world is like..
Nero: Sorry.
Shion: Yeah..
Enya: ...

(Looking at Nero's facial expression, they could tell that he's been through a lot and and is only trying to keep them safe.)

Nero: Maybe next time..
Hide: ...
Amelia: Next time you say..?

(Nero nods)

Amelia: Promise?

(Said as Amelia hold out her pinky finger.)

Nero: Yeah, promised.

(Nero have made a promise with Amelia via a pinky promise. As they said their goodbye's, Nero, Enya and Shion started facing towards the Gateway.)

Amelia: So long, you three!
Hide: Make sure you bring Okami back, no matter what it takes! This one's my promise to you!
Nero: Right! I'll keep that in mind!

Shion: So guys, are you ready?
Enya: Likewise!
Nero: Let's go!!

(The three ran towards the Gateway and went to the other side as the Gateway disappears.)

Amelia: Be safe.

(Chapter 3 End)