Chapter 19- Within The Stardust! (Part 2)

Nero and Enya spotted Rozary's squad on the opposite side of the facility, making their way towards a meeting room.

Enya: Nero, look! It's them!
Nero: Oh hey, it is.
Nero: Anyways-

Nero was about to leave the other way when Enya pulls his head back towards them.

Nero: Hey! What's the big ide-?!
Enya: Look closer.

Following Enya's observation, Nero noticed that the ID card within the twins outfit was a level 5 keycard.

Nero: ._.
Enya: Yep.

...

In the meeting room.

Sir Eric: How's the situation with that demon over in Syrad?
Miss Evelyn: I just had my squad dispatched to investigate the situation a few hours ago.

(Rozary, Ayvia, Leo and Suki walks in)

Miss Evelyn: Ah, speaking of them, here they are now.
Ayvia: Squad 9, reporting in.

Sir Eric: How's the situation with Velorin in Syrad?
Leo: About that sir, we couldn't find her. We suspect she has turned back to her human self and blends back into society.
Sir Eric: I see.

Suki: But sir, we didn't only came back empty handed.
Suki: One of Stardust most wanted criminal, Neshiro, has been caught during our investigation.
Sir Eric: Oh really?
Leo: Yes sir. She's in the prison right now as we speak.
Sir Eric: Very good. I shall hand over the reward to all of you by tomorrow.
Leo: Thank you sir!
Suki: Thank you sir!
Rozary: Thank you sir...
Ayvia: Thank you sir...

Miss Evelyn: Rozary, Ayvia, why the long faces? Did something happen?
Rozary: No... It's nothing...
Ayvia: Yeah...

Suki: The criminal, Neshiro, turns out to be Nekuro's sister.
Miss Evelyn: Nekuro? 
Miss Evelyn: Oh, that boy had who had a coma for like 5 weeks, that Nekuro?
Suki: Yes ma'am.
Suki: We ran into Nekuro and his friends back in Syrad, he was extremely upset that we had to take his sister away.
Suki: He even tried using brute force to stop us, but we easily got away.

Miss Evelyn: Well that's interesting, I never knew he had a sister.
Suki: Neither did them. (points towards Rozary and Ayvia.)

Sir Eric: Is this Nekuro you speak of a criminal as well?
Miss Evelyn: Not exactly.
Miss Evelyn: According to Squad 9's dispatch history, Nekuro had fought alongside my daughters countless times while helping them prevent the Nhadows and Hexs from spreading to countless worlds. 
Miss Evelyn: Not to mention. He is the few Emerite users we've been searching for. So he could be a valuable asset for the Stardust.

Sir Eric: Interesting. Anything more I should know of?
Miss Evelyn: Well, he does has one of those flying pets, Elx, named Enya.

(Nero and Enya were eavesdropping from outside the room.)

Enya: Hey!! Enya is NOT a pet!!!
Nero: Quiet down will you! 

(Nero grabs Enya and forcibly shuts her mouth with his hand while Enya struggles to get out.)

Nero: Tho I can't believe Miss Evelyn has this much information about us. Did those twins tell her when I was in a coma?

...

Miss Evelyn: But apparently, Enya turns out to be the Elx, Starlight, we've been searching for as well.
Sir Eric: Starlight?! What in the world is she doing here?!
Miss Evelyn: As of now, we don't know. She had lost her memories ever since Nekuro first discovered her.

Sir Eric: Both Nekuro and Starlight are an important asset to Stardust, why didn't you capture them and send towards to research team?
Miss Evelyn: Do you really want them to have a bad impression of us? With that kind of action, they could have a bad view towards us. Don't you think, Sir Eric?
Sir Eric: Tsk!
Sir Eric: Those annoying Kizerd organization have taken so many from us! What if they took Nekuro and Starlight as well?!
Miss Evelyn: My my, that indeed will puts us in a bad situation if that happens~ (says without a single concern)

Rozary: ...
Ayvia: ...
Leo: ...
Suki: ...

Sir Eric: Ugh...
Sir Eric: In any case, we'll discuss that later. 
Sir Eric: For now, we have a bigger problem to deal with.

(Sir Eric uses the projector towards the screen showing slideshows of Velorin's destruction towards countless cities.)

(Nero and Enya who is eavesdropping watched the slides as well.)

Sir Eric: We have been receiving reports that Velorin has been active again recently. As we're speaking right now, Velorin has been attacking another city in the world of Syrad, causing more destruction.
Ayvia: No way.
Rozary: But we just got back! It's as if she knew we were looking for her!

Sir Eric: We got more reports claiming that Velorin's takes the form of an individual named "Aoi" whenever she transforms into her human self.

(Projector slides into a picture of Aoi. Upon seeing this, Nero and Enya were shocked.)

Nero: O_O
Enya: O_O
Nero: HUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!
Enya: HUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!
Nero: I KNEW VELORIN LOOKS FAMILLIAR!!!!

(Everyone in the meeting room heards Nero and Enya's voice in the distance.)

Miss Evelyn: What was that?

(Leo and Suki checks outside the meeting room to see no one.)

Leo: Huhh...
Suki: Well that's weird?

(Nero and Enya manage to hid in a completely different location while being extremely terrified.)

...

Rozary: Weird. For some reason, I've been sensing a familiar energy ever since we enter this room.
Ayvia: Yeah same. Can't really tell whose at the moment.

Sir Eric: Anyways, I will be dispatching Squad 3, as well as you Squad 9 to head towards Syrad once again. Their captains included. Do get there before Velorin get away. 
Miss Evelyn: Me????
Sir Eric: Yes, you.
Miss Evelyn: Oh c'mon now~ Don't be like that~
Sir Eric: If you want to disband your captain title, that also works with me.
Miss Evelyn: But I like my captain's title~ Don't be like this~~ (She responds playfully.)

Sir Eric: (sigh)
Sir Eric: In any case, I apologize to you all for dispatching you again like this especially when you just got back.
Ayvia: It's fine sir, we still have a lot more energy left.
Rozary: Yeah!
Leo: Yeah!
Suki: Yeah!
Sir Eric: Good. I'll make sure to compensate you all for your troubles.

...

Leo: By the way, Rozary. Where's your card?

(Leo points out that Rozary's ID card had gone missing.)

Rozary: My card?
Rozary: HEY- WHERE'S MY CARD?!?!
Rozary: I SWEAR I HAD IT WITH ME WHEN WE GOT HERE?!?!?!
Ayvia: Ugh... You idiot... How could you get so careless...
Rozary: I TOLD YOU IT WAS HERE WHEN WE GOT HERE!!!!

(Rozary looks around the place and noticed Nero and Enya when she checked outside the room.)

Rozary: Huh? Nero, Enya?!
Nero: Erhhh heheh...
Enya: Hey~
Ayvia: ?!
Leo: ?!
Suki: ?!
Miss Evelyn: ?!
Sir Eric: ?!

(Rozary also notice that Nero was holding her ID card.)

Rozary: OHH SO YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOOK IT! GIVE IT HERE!!!

Enya: Crap!
Nero: RUN!

(Nero and Enya immediately fled with Rozary chasing them.)

Sir Eric: So that's Nekuro and Starlight?
Ayvia: Yes sir.
Sir Eric: What is he doing here?
Suki: Seeing how he took Rozary's keycard, he's probably trying to take back Neshiro.

Sir Eric: Such determination...
Sir Eric: ...
Sir Eric: Capture him.

Ayvia: Got it.
Leo: Got it!
Suki: Got it!

...

Miss Evelyn: (sigh...)

...

Nero and Enya raced through the Stardust facilities, determined to evade Rozary's pursuit. Judging by Rozary's expression, it was clear she wasn't going to give up easily. Nero and Enya forcefully pushed aside any Stardust members blocking their path. Meanwhile, Rozary, in hot pursuit, relied on her Vurk to hinder Nero and Enya's progress. Witnessing Rozary's use of her Vurk, Nero decided to counter it with his own Vurk as they continued their frantic escape.

Rozary: GIVE ME BACK MY CARD!
Rozary: I'LL BE IN A LOT OF TROUBLE IF I LOSE IT!
Nero: SORRY! I NEED TO BORROW THIS REAL QUICK!
Nero: CAN'T YOU LIKE "NOT" CHASE US RIGHT NOW?! IT'S REALLY SCARY Y'KNOW!
Rozary: YOU TOOK IT WITHOUT PERMISSION, SO NO!!!!!!!!
Nero: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

...

Enya: NERO, HOLD MY HAND!
Nero: HUH?! 

(Nero grabs Enya's hand.)

Nero: WHAT IS THIS FOR?!
Enya: HOLD ON...
Enya: IF I CHANNEL MY ENERGY CORRECTLY, I SHOULD BE ABLE TO...

Enya used her Vurk to change back the world into black and white where the characters around has completely stopped moving.

...

...

...

(Upon seeing the worldview has changed, Nero paused for a moment, struck with astonishment.)

Nero: The stopped time. 
Nero: Can't believe we're seeing this again.

Enya: DON'T JUST STAND THERE, WE ONLY GOT A FEW SECONDS!

Nero: OH! RIGHT!

(Nero and Enya quickly uses this opportunity to get away from Rozary.)

...

(Few seconds had passed, the world starts to regain it's colours and went back to normal.)

Rozary: Huh??
Rozary: WHERE TF DID THEY GO?!
Rozary: THEY RANDOMLY VANISHED IN A BLINK OF AN EYE?!

...

(Nero and Enya manage to secure a hiding location as they got away. Nero was exhausted from all that running.)

Nero: Oh man... She's go aggressive...
Nero: I'm exhausted from all of that...
Enya: Really? Well I don't.
Nero: Of course you don't. Maybe try using your legs next time instead of flying around!
Enya: Nuh uhh!

Nero: Anyways, how did you do that? The stopped time. 

Enya: Oh, well.
Enya: You need to channel your Vurk energy properly into a singular point then release it through both of your hands as well raising them up high!
Nero: Oh, is that so.

Nero: How did we ever have this ability?
Enya: About that- A fragment of memory came to me the moment you unleashed it...
Enya: Which brings back the memory of that I originally had this ability from the beginning as my main Vurk.

Nero: Your main? Then what was that all those Lightning shenanigans? 
Enya: Us Elx can handle two Vurks at a time, so Lightning was like my secondary ability.

Nero: ...
Nero: How come you never told me? (looks with disappointment.)
Enya: HEYY!! You know my memory ain't even recovered from the beginning!

(Nero and Enya stared at each other aggresively.)

Nero: Ok ok fine. So you can do Time Stop. That's pretty cool.
Enya: Oh! Than-
Nero: Because of it, I can do it as well. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Enya: Pishang... 😒

...

(On their left, out of nowhere appears Miss Evelyn.)

Nero: ?!
Enya: ?!
Miss Evelyn: Chronicle Convergence Art, Origami Thrust!

Countless paper origami appears and starts attacking both Nero and Enya at point where they got pushed out of a window and landed onto the ground, finding themselves in an outdoor training field.

Enya: Ow! Ow! Ow! What was that?!
Nero: That gave me a lot of cuts...

(Nero and Enya were thrown out of the building and landed on the ground "around 6-stories high".)

...

(A human-sized paper randomly appears in front of them, as Miss Evelyn slowly materialized out of it.)

Nero: Miss Evelyn?!
Enya: Miss Evelyn?!

Miss Evelyn: We meet again.

...

(Evelyn thought to herself.)
Miss Evelyn: (Sorry it had to be like this, I didn't want you to view us as a threat.)

...

Nero: You..
Miss Evelyn: Nekuro, you're a good being. You've teamed up with my daughters and helped out countless worlds.

Nero: Hm?
Miss Evelyn: I know exactly why you came here.
Miss Evelyn: But even if it's family reason, we can't easily hand over a criminal like your sister.

Nero: ?!
Nero: ...
Nero: I see.

...

Nero: Then we'll just have to force our way through then.
Enya: (Gulp)

(Their first battle against a Stardust Captain, begins!)

(Chapter 19 End)