Stage On Fire (mcr skit)

THIRD PERSON POV
------------------------------------------------------

Mikey pranced over with all his sass and water bottle to Frank and Gerard who were making out on stage.

He slapped them whores in the head, "THE FUCKIN STAGE IS ON FIRE!" Mikey shouted and Gerard shoved Frank off of him, realizing that his 13 year old daughter was in the audience along with his wife. He didn't want them to know about his affair with Frank Iero.

Frank snatched Mikey's bottle of water which was actually just Frank's vodka that Mikey stole.

Frank chugged that mf like there was no tomorrow as Gerard panicked at the disco because he didn't want to die tonight in his sexy hotel woman dress.

Frank threw the empty plastic bottle into the crowd then ran to the fire like the fucking drunk animal he is and smacked the fire with his guitar.

Ray ran over with the fire extinguisher and pulled Frank away from the fire.

"RAYMOND WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" "I'M EXTINGUISHING THE FIRE!" Ray said calmly as he yelled in Frank's face (Harry potter reference🤓)

The fire had spread widely around the stage and Gerard way gay panicking because his cross dressing dress wasn't working out very well.
His leg hairs were being burnt off his leg as he ran around the stage like the crack head he is.

It didn't take very long for Ray to realize that the fire extinguisher wasn't working.

So Frank went back to hitting the fire with his guitar.

They heard screams of awe erupt from the crowd and Mikey looked at crowd to see what they think is so amazing.

They pointed up in the sky and Mikey looked up.

"BILLIE JOE ON ARNOLD!" Mikey screeched happily when he saw the amazing punk bicon riding Mikey's unicorn, Arnold.

Billie landed Arnold on the stage and got off then Mikey ran over and crawled on Arnold's back.

"We must stop this fire!" Mikey shouted to Arnold and Arnold nodded a dramatic unicorn nod.

Arnold's wings flapped in the air, his amazing rainbow pride hair floated also like a majestic marshmallow.

Arnold flapped his wings all the way over to Ray and Frank, who were trying to put out the fire.

"FEAR NOT!" Arnold's loud booming unicorn voice shouted, making the two guitarists look up in awe at the unicorn.

"DAD! DO YOU JUST WANT ME TO CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT!?" Bandit shouted to Gerard, who, on the other side of the stage was crying in the corner because he lost one of his big ass high heels in the fire.

Gerard didn't know what to say, afterall, those were his grandmas high heels he had altered to fit his fatass feet.

Bandit decided to use her common sense and call the fire department.

Anyway, Arnold was blowing his rainbow unicorn saliva at the fire to try stopping it.

Soon enough, Arnold put out the fire and everybody was happy- except Gerard.

Who was still crying on his heels...