My Family Hates Me

"What is that?" "GERARD WAY POCKET PLUSHIES!" Robin screeched at the top of  her lungs at her mother, who was just trying to peacefully eat her sandwich.

Mother looked at Robin, genuinely concerned for her daughter's wellbeing.

Mother looked at the screen of Robin's phone, "IT'S SO CUTE MOM! LOOK AT GEE, THEY HAVE THE SNOWFLAKE ONE AND A BLACK PARADE ONE AND A HESITANT ALIEN ONE AND A-" "40 fucking dollars?!" Mother gasps and almost chokes on her sandwich.

Robin looked away from mother and rolls her eyes. Ugh. She's so ✨misunderstood✨

"That is ridiculous just for that!"

"MOM. IT'S. GERARD. WAY." Robin rambled, still desperately trying to get her mother to buy a very overpriced Gerard Way stuffed doll.

"I bet you could make your own for half the price!" Mother sassed, knowing deep down that there's so way in hell Robin would be able to make a Gerard Way pocket plushie without Gerard turning out looking like a Giraffe.

Then it would be a MIKEY WAY.

"BUT I DON'T HAVE THE PATIENCE FOR THAT!" Robin stated, still accidentally screaming because she was still awe strucken by GERARD WAY PLUSHIES.

"Lower your damn voice! We're in an IHop!" Mother snarles and Robin glares at her mother then looks back at her phone screen.

"Anyway," Robin mutters as she searches for the Hesitant Alien keychain that is to fucking DIE for.

"What's the shipping on this?" Robin asked her mother, not knowing how to check Etsy shipping.
Robin figured she'd buy the keychain herself because her mother is a cheap piece of shit.

Mother took Robin's phone to scroll down to see the shipping price, which Robin's whole life flashed before her eyes.

Oh hell. What if Mom clicked off of Etsy and found Robin's cursed Wattpad account? Even worse, what if Mother went through Robin's photos and saw all the pictures of Frank Iero moaning and his pubic hair??
This scared Robin.

Luckily, mother didn't look through anything on Robin's phone.
"The shipping is 5 dollars." Mother handed Robin the phone back and she gasped.

"11 DOLLARS FOR A 1.5 INCH KEYCHAIN?!" Robin shouted, her mother cheapness starting to rub off on her daughter.

Robin was shooken.
She ended up just letting her mother continue eating her sandwich.

Robin then, with eyes wide, saw it.

A REVENGE FRANK FUCKING IERO KEYCHAIN. THEY EVEN HAD A GEE, A MIKEY AND A RAY.

She couldn't help but let out a huge gasp. It was perfect.
It was everything she ever wanted!

It was Frank Iero in a fucking coffin with a rose keychain and a cross keychain BITCH IT WAS A 3 IN 1 DEAL.

Robin's heart sank then when she looked at the price🙂

18 FUCKING DOLLARS.

SHE IS NOT A ROCKEFELLER, SHE CANNOT AFFORD THIS SHIT.
But it has FREE SHIPPING!!!!

Now she's trying to save up money. She's very bad at saving money... She's not a responsible teenager.

But bitches guess what?
The keychain had a cross on it, YES, the Jesus cross.
Damn Romans.

Any who, MOM HATES REVENGE ERA WITH ALL OF HER BECAUSE SHE THINKS THE DEMO LOVERS ARE VAMPIRE😭

fool.

Anyway.
Robin is just 10 dollars and 50 cent away from a revenge Frank keychain.

But she also really wants the Hesitant Alien one...

She's obviously going to purchase the Rev Fronk one, but she still REALLY. WANTS. THE. HESITANT. ALIEN. ONE.

Anyway, Robin and her family were leaving IHop with her old ass grandpa, Robin got in the back seat of the car.

As her mother was driving back to the nursing home, Robin put Mindless Gay Indulgence- oh shit,I mean Mindless SELF Indulgence on her phone.

She started listening to Shut Me Up with her phone pressed to her ear.
She left her headphones at home btw.

When they got back to the nursing home, Robin was extremely bored again.

Now, Robin is looking a MCR sticker sheets.
She's NOT OBSESSED.