Obama X Washington (skit)

I saw somebody do this but it was Obama X Shrek.

I felt like doing a twist and now it's Obama X George Washington.

ANYWAY.

THIRD PERSON POV
------------------------------------------------------
Eyes darted across the colonial bar.

Washington had just discovered that Benedict Arnold gave the English Army the coordinates and info on West Point.

Washington went to the bar to drink, he didn't want to come home to Martha who was adopting more ghost children.

Just as Washington raised the shot glass to his old crusty lips, the bar door swings open like a bat outta hell.

There he was, the most sexy man George had ever seen.

Nice brown skin, short stubby hair OH MY THE LEG MUSCLES.

George blew the whiskey from his lips and rushed to the gentle man at the door.

The lovely man introduced himself as "Brack Obama!" And George was totally starting to simp.

George kindly offered Obama a drink and Obama tehehe giggled then smooched Washington.

"I'd love that. Only of," Obama paused and looked down at Washington's knees.

"Oh no." Washington thought... Obama was going to reject him! He was going to ask if Martha knew about this!

Anticipation boomed in the room as Washington felt his palms get sweaty over Barack licking his lips and staring at his knees.

Breathing was anxiety filled as Barack opened his crusty lips.

Barack in hailed deeply as beads of sweat trailed down Washington's forehead.

Barack opened his lips, then,

"You flash me your knees."