How I Became A Killjoy

*inserts dramatic movie music*

*signs*

*remembers*

It started in 2021 when I was looking at Harry Styles edits, then the audio used for the edit was Teenagers.

*deep sigh of admiration*

The first mcr song I heard

*chapped ugly worm lips curl into a smile*

*back to seriousness*

Anyway, after the edit was over, I went to listen to Teenagers.

I clicked on a lyric video because I was a pussy too look at music videos due to the SLSP one by 5sos.

Anyway, I started listening then "BECAUSE THE DRUGS NEVER WORK-" and my heart beat quickened because I was like 12 years old and in a very strictly Christian home.

So I almost threw my phone against the wall when I turned off the song.

{Fast forward a couple years}

I'm at my record store and I stumbled upon the Black Parade.
I had been listening to Teenagers a lot more often the passed year.

I grabbed the Black Parade CD and that mf was DISCOUNTED (Ya hoe love her a deal) so I HAD to get it.

The only issue was that it had parental advisory on it and yep, I was still a pussy.

I just ignored that Parental Advisory thing, my mom never cares about that stuff.

Anyway, as I was walking through my record store with the CD in my hand, a worker stopped me.

"I'm sorry, but is that the black parade?" The woman asked me, she looked really excited about it.

"Oh yeah." I replied and she smiled and started having a total fangirl moment over the black parade.

"You'll LOVE it." She promised and I was kind of hesitant (alien) due to not knowing much about mcr.

"I only know Teenagers." I said back hesitantly then she told me that if I like that one, then I'll LOVE the rest.

So with that, I walked away. Everybody was like whispering too, "omg do you remember the black parade?"

So I ended up buying the Black Parade.

{Fast forward 4 months}

I was extremely bored.
Btw, I hardly ever listened to my tbp CD at this time.

I looked on my phone, no new notifs *cries because nobody loves me* so instead of looking at more Harry Potter shit, I was curious as to see if mcr had it's own fanbase.

Or if it was like Wheezer...😐

Anyway, I searched up mcr funny moments on my phone and was ✨flabbergasted✨ at the amount of videos that showed up.

So I started listening to those things, then I started looping my tbp CD over and over again.
I looped it so much, that now it glitches when I try to play it sometimes.
---------------------------------------------------

So yeah.

That's basically how I became a killjoy.

Of course I've acquired more knowledge over the passed 4 months but yeah.