The Adventures of Billie Joe (Introduction)

Join Billie Joe Armstrong on the mysterious adventure of finding the eyeliner thief. There are many twists and turns and friends along the way. Can you help Billie find the Green Day car and his missing eyeliner pencil that's in the glove compartment? Keep an eye out for punk seekers, they are filthy preps who want to rid the word of the punk kind. Join Billie as he befriends emos, who help him on his journey to find the Green Day car and the missing eyeliner pencil.
Will they find the missing artifacts?

Find out in
~~~~Billie Joe and The Missing Eyeliner Pencil~~~~

BILLIE POV
------------------------------------------------------
As I looked out at the sky via my binoculars, I saw something horse like.

I use binoculars because glasses make me look too old. Even though I'm already 52...........

Anyway, it looked like a horse flying in the sky!

"What the hell?" I gasped under my breath as the pink horse with wings and a horn flew above me.

I noticed a very long necked man on said horse, he was wearing a parade uniform but it was black.

Oh no...

It's that kid from the emo band. Emo? I thought the preps succeeded in exterminating all of the emos a few years ago.

What's an emo doing here in Stardew Valley??

"TRE! MOIKE!" I shouted, pulling myself away from my binoculars to look at my home slices.

"What?" Mike asked, looking at me from where he was rolling a cigarette. Tre was behind a tree probably peeing or something that Tre does. I don't question it anymore honestly.

"THERE'S MIKEY WAY UP IN THE SKY ON A UNICORN!"
"Are you stoned, Billie?" Mike asked, looking at me confused and I shook my head vigorously.

"Look!" I handed Mikey the binoculars and he peered through them up at the sky.

"Holy shit! It is Mikey Way!" He shouted in disbelief.

Mikey Way is riding a unicorn infront of us! I wonder where the rest of My Chemical Romance are...

I tried to take my binoculars back from Mike, but he shoved me away so we got in a really big fight over my binoculars.

"SILENCE!" Shouted a voice from behind us and we shut up.
The voice was so strong it made my hair blow back.

Mike and I turned around and I was almost blinded by the sight!

Mikey was standing next to his majestic unicorn friend and he was petting the unicorn's rainbow mane.

"What's going on?" Tre shouted, walking over from behind the tree.

"IT IS IIII, MICHAEL JAMES WAY-" "Can you lower your voice?" Tre asked, fixing his hair because Mikey's voice blew it back.

"Oh yes." Mikey talked normally.

"What are you doing here?" "I have come to seek help from the punk kind." Mikey stated, bowing- his tupet fell and exposed some of his baldness, but he quickly snapped up and fixed that.

"Do you have male pattern baldness?" I asked, kind of shooken but Mikey shushed me and I obeyed the emo unicorn master.

"What do you need our help with?" Tre asked Mikey very bluntly and Mikey cleared his throat.

"The preps have taken Frank and Ray captive!" "What?!" I shouted in utter disbelief.

Mikey sighed deeply and emo like, "Gerard shot off in his rocket ship when they took Frank." Mikey said sorrowfully.

"So your the only My Chemical Romance guy left?"
"Yes." Mikey sighed.

"HAAAAZZZAAAAAA!" We all turned to look behind us and Lindsey Way almost fell off her unicorn face first on the grass but she fixed her posture.

God she looks hot as alwa- I mean, very pretty.

"LINDSEY! I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN THE HQ!" Mikey snarled and Lindsey didn't seem to care as she got off her unicorn.

She's such a fucking queen boss I love her.

"WOMEN HAVE RIGHTS, MICHAEL!" She snarled back then looked at me and my home slices.

"Lindsey and I need your help." Mikey stated, Lindsey yanking her unicorn's leash so it walked with her over to Mikey.

"Yes." Lindsey stated. "Thine fellow punk rockers," she bowed before me and my home slices.

"We need your help getting My Chemical Romance back and my dearly beloved husbando back." Lindsey stated, standing up straight from her bow and I smirked.

"AHHH!" I heard more screaming and as I turned back around to where Lindsey was previously screaming, a teenage girl fell from the sky and she was riding a smol unicorn.

"BANDIT, I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN THE HQ!" Lindsey sneered and Bandit whipped her hair, "Women have rights now, Mom."

Anyway, since the emos and one of our kind- punks, wanted our help. We figured that we'd help.

"We'll help you, but we need a favor in return." I stated and Lindsey exchanged glances with Bandit and Mikey.

"And that would be?" She asked and I whipped my imaginary hair.

"We lost our car that's been in the Green Day fam for 30 years and we need help getting it back... We help find My Chem, you help us find our car."

"Deal." We all agreed.
------------------------------------------------------

I promise I'm not on drugs.

Anyway, look out for part 2! No...
Literally.

LOOK OUT