What Your Favorite Revenge Song Says About You

HELENA
You really love the music video

GIVE EM HELL KID
You're the troubled older child who never gets seen because of your arrogant little sibling.

TO THE END
You feel this song is very underrated... Because it is.

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DO TO GUYS LIKE US IN PRISON
You're gay and ship Frerard... Or the thought of Gerard Way on their hands and knees sucking dick just really turns you on... Even if you're a straight female...

I'M NOT OKAY (I PROMISE)
You like telling people you're fine so they don't worry about you *inserts Katy Perry meme*

THE GHOST OF YOU
You cried more to this music video than at your grandma's funeral.

THE JETSET LIFE IS GONNA KILL YOU
You find it very oddly sexy when Gerard Way speaks in Spanish for 3 seconds.

THANK YOU FOR THE VENOM
You obey the emo commandments very well. Thall shalt give me all thine poison and all thine pills and give me all thine hopeless hearts and make thine ill.

HANG EM HIGH
You really like Sheriff Gerard Way and would like him to die for you.

IT'S NOT A FASHION STATEMENT, IT'S A DEATHWISH
You're like me, I like you😉 You were probably the charismatic smart kid growing up but then had an emotion burn out due to your parents split up and now are an emo teenager who just wants to die because they can't get anything right.

CEMETERY DRIVE
I really like you. You're probably the kid who enjoyed dancing in cemetery's because you have an odd connection with the dead.

I NEVER TOLD YOU WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING
You probably want to kill a lot of people.