Exposing Catholicism

It's a fucking cult.

So let's start with the famous Rosary.

The Rosary is a prayer to Mother Mary, which is already a red flag.
The bible states to not pray to any other God but the God of Abraham.

Mother Mary is an idol, obviously. And it's wrong to worship idols as the bible has clearly rambled on about especially in the Old Testament.

Another thing wrong with the Rosary, besides it's idol/pagan roots, there's reputation over and over in the prayer.

Jesus even stated in Matthew 6:7 that false repetition is of the heathens.

So that says why the Rosary is fucked up and pagan.

So let's move onto the Pope.

Good old Pop Francis (I say with sarcasm), he was pretty shitty along with the rest of the Popes.

A Pope is a leader of a Catholic church.
The Pope is basically how Catholics "reach God" you confess your sins to the Pope and he tells it to the Father.

Which is 1000 kinds of fuck up.

Jesus even says in the New Testament that the only way to the Father is through Himself (Jesus)

Also, ever notice how on the Catholic crosses, Jesus is still on it?
But on Methodist, Baptist, Lutheran and any other church believe- Jesus isn't on that cross anymore? Because he kinda rose up from the dead.

The Catholic church is just another lie of Satan's he uses like the mf he is.