Chapter 12

I took hold of Nancy's hand,it stayed still for a moment before her fingers wrapped into mine.I could hear Michael and Ollie snickering behind us,not out of disgust but more out of joy,I think they had a secret ship for me and Nancy.It was probably called something stupid like...Jancy or Noules or some shit.

I hold onto the keys and click the button on repeat until we hear a clicking in the far side of the warehouse."I think we have our car"Jack smirks,walking past me towards the flashing headlights of the car.

My fingers part from Nancy's and a look of disappointment decorated her soft features.Did she want to hold my hand?I get to the car and we take in the sight.It was a blue seven seater car with black seats.Sweet!Theres a seat for me,Nancy,Jack,Michael,Ollie,Sav and Thomas!
There was two seats in the front,then six going backwards.So there was a middle section and then the rear."Who here can drive?"Nancy asks squinting,the sun was starting to rise now and it was bright,practically blinding."I mean...i can drive"I say,it was a lie but as long as I don't have to sit next to Savannah I think I'll be fine."Alrighty then"Jack said in his annoyingly hot American accent.I didn't even know what I wanted.I found Nancy extremely hot but so was Jack.On one hand,I had only just met Jack but in the reverse...I wanted nothing more than to feel his soft lips against mine.

I walk around the car and swing open the drivers door,sticking in the key but to my dismay,the engine just tumbled and shut off."You've gotta be shitting me"Thomas curses.He had a point.We had to travel miles east from here...ON FOOT!Total piss take.

"Your taking the piss"Savannah said,as if she read my mind.I see Jack stand in front of the car and pull open the hood."Shit"he groaned under his breath."The engine's blew"he continued slamming the hood back down.Well that's bit aggresive.

"Alright keep ya knickers on"Thomas chuckled.Jack flashed him an annoyed glare and Thomas' face instantly straightened.Jack did have that sort of dominance in his voice...and stare.

I adjust my backpack back over my shoulder since it had slipped off when I sat in the drivers seat."so we're walking then?"I ask,already knowing the answer."I guess we are"Michael answers,a certain tone of fed up lingering in his voice."Greeeat"I put on a sarcastic smile along with a sarcastic tone and raising my thumbs.
It practically took away my breath when Nancy held on to my shoulder and whispered in my ear sensually."Don't worry,you can always...have a view while you walk"she smirked,I kind of knew what she was getting at.Was she trying to tell me I could...look at her...Yknow...