Chapter 7

I feel my bed dip and as I open my eyes I look up to see Jack inches from my face,I go to speak but he shoves a hand over my mouth and holds a finger to his lips,signalling for me to be quiet."I've gotta show you something"he whispered and moved his hand off my mouth.I look around...everyone is fast asleep.I sit up in my bed and start to climb down the ladder,following Closely behind Jack.he opens the room door and locks it behind him.

"Where you off with that one Volsen?"another guard flashes a look at Jack."Toilet"I say,distracting the guard.The guy nods and walks away."Good call"Jack chuckles.I just punch him lightly in the bicep,feeling the toned muscle beneath his suit.

At long last,we arrive at a room with double door.We open it only to reveal big fridges.

"The fuck is all this?"I ask,squinting my eyes in confusion."Look in the fridge"he orders,pointing at one of the fridges.I grab the handle and pull until it shows me containers of orange liquid-just like the one in my bag.I pick it up and read off the letters again."W.W.S.P...What does that stand for?"I ask looking up from the vial and at Jack.He hesitated a moment before his lips part and he starts to speak "it stands for World Wide Survivor Protection...Or Whisp"he chuckles saying the last part even though it wasn't that funny.

"And the liquid?What is it?"i question,longing to know more."No clue..."he said."Oh how convincing you are Mr Volsen"I said sarcastically,shoving a few vials of the liquid into one of my many pockets."What are you doing?"Jack whips around."well if it's good we might need it"I shrug,shoving a final vial in my pocket.He just shrugs and before we can say another word,we hear footsteps outside the door.Jack grabs onto my hips and pulls me behind one of the fridges,holding his hand over my mouth as I do the same to him.

I peek around the side of the fridge and am shocked when I see the old man from earlier that day.My eyebrows raise and so do Jack's.

"No Elbur,I haven't yet...Yes they're in our building"the old man speaks into his phone.Is he talking about us?
"I think That Nancy girl is onto us...I saw her eyeing up the fridge room earlier...I think they have some"He continues."yeah I think they have some of the fuel...N-No it's not fully developed yet"he stutters before I hear the phone call end and the guy whisper 'shut' under his breath.

A moment later we hear him speak again but this time into his walkie talkie "can we have someone head to room A3 and Sedate the kids?Yes and the little boy".
Oh shit!MY FRIENDS!

When we hear the door close I waste no time before I'm racing out of the door and back to my room,Jack following closely behind."Open it now!"I shout out to Jack slamming my hand into the door."Hold on!"he says before pulling out his keycard and slamming it into card reader,opening the door at speed.

"What the fuck are you doing?"Savannah rubbed her eyes looking down at me and Jack."EVERYONE GET UP!NOW!"I order dragging Thomas out of his bed and onto the floor."OOOOW JOULES!"he screamed out in pan as he stood up holding his back."Woah,woah,woah Jem!Calm down what's wrong?"Nancy asked standing from her bed and grabbing her back pack from the foot."Gotta leave...Gotta leave NOW!"i school jumping up and grabbing my bag from my bunk."Joules what's going on"Mike said collecting his and Ollie's things."I'll explain later we just have to go"I speak grabbing a pistol from Jack's Holster."Woah Love,Do you know how to use that?"he questioned me as I held the top of the gun in the air and loaded it up."to be determined"I smirk.I start leading them all out of the door,looking down the hall and heading a light sound of footsteps in the distance.I run quietly around a corner the opposite way to the sound,waving my hand behind me to encourage my friends to follow.

"Where's the nearest way out?"I say looking up at Jack.He takes a minute to think,squinting while he did so and then beginning to speak "open home"he says quite dryly."there's really no back exit?the open home is the first place those people would go"Nancy (quite rightly) reminded us."that's the only way out,sorry"Jack shrugs.Is this a joke to him?
"Usually I'd crack a joke but I've just been woken up so I'll just leave it"Thomas said even though it was basically a joke in itself.

"W-wait Jack where do you keep all your weapons?"I stutter accidentally."Uhhhhhhhhhhhh I think we keep them in the closet next to the open home"he sort of groans."perfect,right where we need to be"Nancy says,it sounds sarcastic but it really isn't,she genuinely meant it.

I reach into Jacks holster and feel around a bit for any weapons he has on him."W-what are you doing"Jack looks uncomfortable but it's not like I was doing anything wrong."what weapons have you got in your holster?"I ask,my hand still in his belt (not in that way).
"I've got a Tazer?"he says sort of unsure what else to say.

"Yeah pass that here"Nancy reaches her hand out in front of Jack.He reluctantly places the tazer in her hand."anyone want some mace?"He asks pulling out some pepper spray."me and Oll will take that"Mike takes the pepper spray for him and Ollie.

We all nod and we start running down the halls to the open home.