Cheater (sxs)

Destiny Alisha rodds 21

21

Destiny Alisha rodds 21

Alicia rogers
20

  Alicia's POV.

   "Finally" I let out as I pulled up to my apartment ready to lay down with my gf.

  I was running errands all day tryna surprise her cs tomorrow is our anniversary and I'm taking her to the Bahamas .

  I turned my car off and walked up the stairs towards the door.

  To my surprise it was already unlocked and once I stepped in I seen some all white Air Forces on and ik they wasn't mine cs mines have never been worn.

  "wtf" I said as I looked up and seen my girlfriends bra on the floor and some grey sweatpants on the floor leading towards our bedroom.

  I followed the trail of clothes only to see my girlfriend getting her shit blown out by some stud .

      I js froze , I couldn't even open the door all the way I js sat there and watched .

   Ts was low key sexy Ngl , the way the stud was stroking js did something to me.

     I snapped outta my gaze and pushed the door open.

  "So this what we doin?" I said making them jump hard as a mf. "Omg b-b-baby it's not what it looks like I swear" Anna panicked said.

  "Nah it's exactly what it looks like you cheating on me right before our anniversary and to think I was finna take you the the bahamas" I said and she immediately jumped up.

  "WHAT" she yelled tryna hug me. "Nope back up" I pushed her back. 

  I then looked over and see ole girl putting her shit on.

"I'm sorry Alicia" my girl begged but I wasn't going for it. The stud the got up and walked towards us.

"Aye bro I'm sorry I didn't know she was yo girl she said y'all was sisters gang" she said looking me in my eyes. "Nah you good" I replied going to dap her up.

She held my hand longer than expected before she walked out.

"You can really get the fuck out" I said to my gf. "But bab-"

"Uht Uht fuck allat baby shit get yo ass out" I said go over her stuff and pushing her out.

I sat on the bed for alil bit Js thinking about how bad she js did me when I heard foot steps leading towards the door.

"I thought I told you to gtf o-" my sentence was cut short once I saw the stud enter the room.

"What you still doing here" I questioned as she walked closer towards me sending chills through my body.

"Yk you look better than yo girl" she spoke tilting her head at me. "Thank you?" I questioned still confused on why she was still here.

"Why you still here?" I asked again. "Cs I wish it was you I was fuckin instead of shordy" she boldly said.

Aw hn she crazy asf.

"I don't even know you and you js fucked my girl gang I would never let you even see my pussy"

"Oh fr?" She questioned.

"Hell yea" I spoke.

"Give me yo number and I'm a week let's see if I can see yo pussy or not" she boldly said.

I hesitated but replied.

"Bet"...

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Thoughts???