Frustrated (sxs)

Monica laci hunter18

Monica laci hunter
18

Taylen amora luxert 18

Taylen amora luxert
18

Monica's POV

"Baby" my girlfriend Armani called for me. "Yes mama?" I responded and waited before getting up and walking to my room where she was located .

"wtf are you doing" I said as I walked in the room and saw her laying on MY bed with MY strap on.

"I wanna strap you baby" she said smirking and looking at me. "Absolutely not I'm not comfortable doing that yet" I stated once again.

Mari been wanting to strap me ever since we got together and idk about allat . I mean I wanna get strapped and be dominated but not by her or a fem in general.

"Bro cmon you been saying that since we been together" she got up and walked towards me. "Ik nd I'm still not ready what don't you understand about that" I said in a duh tone.

"Smh Alr bru talk to me when you not scared , I'm going home" she said taking the strap off. " mama wait" I said trying to grab her arm but she she just pushed me away.

"Nigga ik you not mad cs ion want you to strap me" I said getting irritated cs wtf. "Quit talking to me gang ima do me you do you this relationship is over, it been over" she said breaking my heart in pieces.

"Yo you dead ass bro?" I said shedding a tear. "Yep my Uber here now I'll pick up my shit later" she smiled and walked out.

   "Nah wtf js happened" I said to myself trying not to cry.

  Time skip..

    About 30 minutes later I call my bsf taylen cs I didn't know what to do like I js lost my gf cs of shone dumb shit.

   "So she left you cs you wouldn't let her strap you?" She questioned otp. "Yes bro" I said getting frustrated.

   "Well why can't she strap you?" She asked sounding serious.  " cs I'm not comfortable yet nd plus if I was to get strapped it would be by a stud not a fem" I said.

   "Ouu you'll let me strap you best?" My bsf asked . "This is not the time to play around taytay" I replied.

   "Who said I was playing?" She said in a low voice.
"Wait what"I questioned.

   "Open the door" she said in the same low tone. "Wym" I asked  cs wtf.

   "I said open the door nica" she said again nd I got wet asf .

   Me and my bsf have a very close relationship like close close like I ate her out close but dats js how we are Everytime one of us go thru something in our relationship we js tend to eachother.

   Anyways I went to go open the front door nd she was standing there looking good asf. She had on this track suit with black cats nd her hair out.

   "Wsp bes-" I started to say before she smashed her lips onto mines , grabbing my belt .

   "Yk the routine" she said closing the front door and walking upstairs to my room. "Fuck" I said to myself following her upstairs.

   "Best friend Ngl I'm not in the right mind to fuck rn I'm sorry" I said leaning on the door as she sat on the bed. " it's ok cmere tho" she said scooting to the edge.

  I walked up to her nd she instantly snaked her arms around my waist and hugged me.

   I chuckled nd lifted her head making her look into my eyes.

   "You're so pretty" I said just below a whisper. "Thank you but you more" she smiled . "Gimme a kiss" she said and I leaned down giving her a long passionate kiss.

   "So this wtf we doing" I heard from behind me and I turned around see mani.

  "Nigga you broke up with me fuck you mean" I said still in tays arms. " ok but that was only like 1 hour ago nd I was thinking nd I was js frustrated" she said looking all sad nd shit.

   "Well to bad we done" I said turning back round and kissing Tay.

  "Alr bitch ima her my shit tomorrow you dyke ass hoe" she said angrily and stormed out.

  "Dang best you got them crazy exes" she laughed.

  "Oh shut up" I said smiling and kissing her again.

   The end

Thoughts

  Part 2?