Pranked (sxs)

Samara Laci miles21Stud

Samara Laci miles
21
Stud

Samara Laci miles21Stud

Paris Shay white
22
Stud

Paris POV

"Wsg PK gang tdy we gon be pranking Samara by leading her on then acting sleepy. We all know she finna get mad asf but ima come back to yall when she get back home. Make sure y'all like , comment and subscribe we almost at 36k let's keep it coming." I said before stopping the camera and going to set it up.

  My girlfriend was currently at the gym doing her morning work outs so this was the perfect time to prank her.

  Time skip

"Mama where you at" I heard my girl yell as the front door shut.

  I quickly jumped up and turned the camera on before she came into the room and saw me ."I'm in the room bae" I said and she walked in.

  "Hey pretty girl I missed you" she smiled and approached me going in for a kiss. "Mm" I said moaning into the kiss and she pulled away kinda fast giving me a weird look.

  "You good?" she chuckled alil but looking at me.
"Yea I js missed you baby" I replied going to grab her waist but she pushed me away.

  "I'm sweaty baby chill aht" Samara said fixing her shorts. "You look good" I said smirking making her blush.

  "Stop Yk wtf you doing P" she rolled her eyes and smiled. "You do tho Yk you pretty asf you the definition of beautiful shordy" I said making her blush ever more.

  "Stop you not getting me with that today baby" she smirked before walking into the restroom. "Where tf you going cmere" I said.

  "Let me take a shower mama" she said but I didn't care. "Cmere im not about to repeat myself" I demanded and she instantly walked towards me.

Yea she know who run shit in this bitch

  " gimme a kiss" I said and she pecked my lips one time time before pulling away. "wtf was that?" I gave her a weird look. "A kiss duh" she rolled her eyes.

  "Stop playing with me Mara" I said before gripping her throat and sloppily kissing her.

  My free hand traveled to her ass and I squeezed it before sliding my hand in her shorts rubbing her clit through her boxers.

  Once I pulled away she make the sexiest face ever and bit her lip.

  "Damn baby you already wet asf and I barely did anything" I smirked at the effect I have on her.

  "Fuck me already" she lowly moaned and in that moment I wanted to stop this prank and make a damn sex tape but I have to finish the prank.

  "Mmm cmon lay down" I said and she layed down on the bed.

  I slowly crawled on the bed before cuddling her and acting like I was going to sleep.

  "Fuck is you doing" she said as she sat up. "I'm sleepy asf Ian gon lie baby we can fuck when I wake up" I said getting more comfortable.

  "You deadass rn bro" she said angrily. "I'm not yo bro for one and Yeaa baby I'm tired " I said getting under the covers.

  "So you js got me all soaked nd shit for no reason?" She asked with an attitude.

  "Baby I'm tired shh" I said making her even mad. "You play to fuckin much bro this what I be talking about" she said getting out the bed and going inside the restroom before slamming the door.

  I jumped up and grabbed the camera and walked to the restroom door where Samara was going tf off.

  "She mad asf y'all" I said lowly and laughed.

  Next thing you know the door swung open and I jumped back before turning the camera on her.

  "You play all day" she said rolling her eyes. Her locs were now pulled up in a ponytail.

  " you look good" I said and she side eyed me hard asf . "Shut up talking to me and get that camera out my face" she rolled her eyes.

Sassy ass

" anyways yall that's it for today video make sure y'all like ,comment and subscribe and ima hit y'all later" I said before I turned around and looked at my gf. "I got you right baby" I smiled and she ignored me.

  "She mad yall but we out." I said before turning the camera off.

  "Ok baby I'm sorry I had to get you back" I said going to her. "Show me you sorry" Mara said putting her phone down.

  "Meet me in the shower in 10 minutes" she emphasized kissing me softly before walking back in the bathroom and closing the door.

  Ts got me excited but these 10 minutes finna be long asf.

  TO BE CONTINUED...

Thoughts ??

Sorry for the mistakes.