LOVE YOURZ (sxs)

Dontayah shelle Willis 19

19

Dontayah shelle Willis 19

Makalah Alexis miller
18

   Dontayah's POV

  "No I don't wanna go to that party have to much work to do" I said talking to my best friend Kenzie on the phone.

  "Cmon it will be fun and plus you need to get out more" she emphasized. "I dont needa do shit" I replied putting my food in the microwave.

   "Pleaseeee tayah I don't wanna be alone" she semi yelled. "You saying that like you not finna leave me to go with your other friends as soon as you see them " I said.

  "I don't leave you" she said and I could hear the eye roll in her voice. "Yes you do don't lie now fuck nigga" she smacked her lips.

  "Please just come" she said and it went silent. " fine" I replied in annoyance .

  "YAYYYAAA be ready at 7 ima pick you up" she said before hanging up in my face.

  "Dis bitch" I said to myself before chuckling and taking my food out the microwave.

TIME SKIP

6:39 PM

  I just got out the shower and now I'm in my closet tryna find something to wear but I just put on something simple.

  6:46 PM

DING

Kenziwinze: I'm finna pull up .

Loved "I'm finna pull up"

I grabbed my keys , phone ,wallet and my AirPods before walking outside my apartment and towards my bsfs car.

  "Damn this bitch smell like za" I said coughing once I closed the door. " it smell good asf" she smilles and I looked at her. Ian even gon lie she did look good asf .

  "Alr when yo ass be hooked up to a machine when you 30 don't say shit" i said before laughing while she drove and side eyed me .

  "Bitch I smoke ZAZA not cancer sticks" she said and I laughed even harder. "Alr nigga it's never that funny" she said before pulling up to some house.

  "Where we at?" I questioned not being formula with the area. " I'm picking up my friend" she said before pulling her phone out and I looked at her in confusion.

  "Yeen say shit about picking folks up" I rolled my eyes. "Aw shut that shit up she is nice" she said before some pretty ass stud walked out the house in jorts, a graphic tee and new balances.

  "Staring might hard" I heard Kenzie say. "Shut up nigga" I said before ole girl opened the back door and sat in the middle seat.

  "Wsg Kenzie" she said and they dapped up . " hey makalah" Kenzie smiled . I was js sitting there looking dumb asf.

  "Who dis?" Makalah said and looked at me . "Wsp im dontayah but call me tayah. "Dontayah dats a pretty ass name I never heard it before" she smiled still looking at me.

"And you Makalah right?"I questioned . "The one and only" she leaned back and smirked.

"Alr stop flirting" Kenzie said and pulled out the driveway. "Shut up Kenzie" Makalah said and I laughed alil bit. " what's funny" she said side eying me.

"You mf" I chuckled alil bit more.

5 minutes later

We were now driving to the party nd Makalah kept making eye contact with me in the mirror and ts was low key turning me on.

I looked up again and she was still staring so I stared back and she licked her lips and smirked alil bit.

I looked away fast asf and I heard her chuckle in the back.

"What's funny" Kenzie asked as we pulled up to the party. " nun" she smiled and shook her head.

"Well we here"Kenzie said again before getting out the car and we followed behind her.

TIME SKIP

I was now in the party leaning on some random wall bored asf Idek why I came to the stupid ass shit and Kenzie left me like I knew she would.

But I was finna pull out my phone when I seen Makalah staring at me again from a far.

Ik I look good but damn .

We then made eye contact from across the room while "LOVE YOURZ" by j Cole was playing.

She then slowly approached me and I continued to look at her.

"You gon keep staring at me" I questioned and she laughed alil bit. " I mean you are beautiful and I'm attracted to you" she smiled .

"Of fr?" I questioned as I slowly grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me. " hell yea" she blushed.

  "Let's go back to my place then" I said still holding her waist.

"Bet call a Uber" she said.

To be continued...

Thought??