Halftime (sxs) pt2

Chantel Mia wright 17

Chantel Mia wright
17

Kemyra olivia harries17

17

Kemyra's POV

  "Alright yall tuff lose today but we gon get back and put in work on Monday" my coach said but I could not focus for shit. My mind kept drifting off to Chantel.

  "Work on 3 1,2,3" I yelled

"WORK" we all yelled at the same time .

  After that we were dismissed to get on the busses I went up to my coach.

  "Aye coach I'm leaving with my parents" I said fixing my sweatpants.

  "Ian see yo parents in the bleachers" she said and I froze. " umm they had a um work emergency and they couldn't make it yea" I gave her a slick smile.

  "Ok see you on Monday" she dismissed me. "Bye coach" I said before walking out the locker room.

  "Kemyra you think you can give me a ride?" One of my teammates said and I mentally rolled my eyes . " nah B not today I can't but I'll pay for yo Uber" I said cs I'm basically the team mom as you can see.

  "Thank you so much" she jumped on me and I chucked before ordering her Uber.

  "Ima text you the link" I said before walking outside tryna find ole girl but it wasn't hard cs she was leaning up against her car .

"Wsp" I said approaching her. "Finally I was waiting on you hop in" she said opening the driver door.

  "I live alone by the way" she said before pulling out her parking spot.

  "Dats even better" I said resting my hand on her thigh. "Chill out I'm driving" she said and smiled alil.

  "Ian doin nun tho" I said squeeze her thigh softly. "Bet ts up when we get back" she said sending chills through my body .

TIME SKIP

We were now at her apartment and she was showing me around.

"Ts actually dope" I said walking into her room. "Thank you I did it all myself" she said smiling.

"That's fye asf help me with mines my shit basic" I said and laughed.

"I'm finna go take a shower tho you can use the other restroom to take yours and I'll give you some clothes" she said before going in her closet.

"Bet"

TIME SKIP

I was now out the shower and sitting on Chantel's bed waiting for her to get out when I saw the door opening.

And when I tell you it got hot , I mean it got hot asf . When I looked up I seen Chantel walk in with her towel wrapped around her body.

"Fuck" I said lowly and she immediately turned around in shock. "Oh shit Ian know you was in here" she said trying to cover herself more.

  "Cmere" I said staring her down as she slowly walked close to me.

"Why you playing with me" I said as I slowly grabbed her waist. "I -I'm not" she blushed.

"Lay down" I said and she did not hesitate.

   I slowly snaked my way between her legs and stared into her eyes.

  "Stop teasing" she said in a low moaning tone.

  " beg me" I said still staring at her. "Please" she said and that was my signal to go.

  I removed the towel from her body then before I slowly kissed her thighs.

  I waisted no time sucking on her clit and easing my middle finger inside her warm cave.

  "Fuck baby" she groaned and grabbed a hand full of my hair. "Mhm" I hummed.

  I sped up my pace and I could tell it was making her to crazy.

  "AHGH SHIT" she yelled and tried to scoot back. "Uht Uht bring yo ass here" I said before pulling her to the edge of the bed.

  "I can't take it" she said but I ignored her and continued to eat her out.

  "Shit I'm finna cum shordy" she lowly said before she began to release her sweet juices onto my face.

  "Hell yea that's that shit I like" I said before kissing her clit one last time and straddling her.

  "You good" I chuckled.

  "Stfu" she said as she dragged me down and kissed me.

THE END

THOUGHTS??

Myb I took so long.