LOVE YOURZ (sxs) pt2

Dontayah shelle Willis 19

19

Dontayah shelle Willis 19

Makalah Alexis miller
18

Makalah's POV

The whole Uber ride the tension in the car was high .

"Alr we are here" the Uber driver said pulling up to where I'm guessing is her house. " thank you here's a tip" Dontayah said handing him a 20$ .

"Thank you" the driver said before we both exited the car.

"You must be happy" I said as she rushed me to the door ." I am Ian had nun in a minute" she said smirking.

  I smirked at her reply .

  "I do gotta tell you something before we do anything tho" she said.

Aw shit this bitch finna kill me

  "Wsp? You gotta wife nd kids In there" I said playing around but she js laughed and shook her head no.

  "Nah shordy" Dontayah replied.

  "Den wsp?" I questioned again. "Well the thing I gotta tell you is that I'm intersex" she said lowly.

  I didn't know what to say at that point I never dealt with a  actual dick before ofc I been strapped but that's not real dick.

  "Umm" I forced out. "We don't gotta do nothing if you don't want to I understand pretty girl" she low key sounded disappointed.

"I mean it's not that ion want to it's js I never took real dick before" I said looking down.

"That's fine Ian gon force you but Atleast let me give you head" Dontayah said before lifting my head up with her hand.

And followed a passionate kiss.

"Ok" I said and she immediately rushed inside the house and picked me up.

"Damn" I spoke because she was aggressive ask nd I loved ts.

  She just continued to walk me to her room before lightly throwing me on her bed.

  "Take 'em off" she voiced giving me a dominant look.

  I did as I was told and as soon as I took off my boxers her eyes landed on my women hood.

  "Fuck ts fat" she said lowly. " what can I say" I said blushing and covering my face.

  She chuckled before pulling my legs to the end of the bed and going to work.

  "Mhm" she hummed once her tongue landed on my clit and I threw my  head  back.

  "Shit" I moaned feeling her soft young explore my insides.

   I felt every twist , lick , slurp and ts felt amazing I almost cried.

  "Ouu shittt" I yelled out as I felt my climax approaching.

  "I'm finna cum donta - FUCKK" my sentence was cut short once I felt her finger slid into me causing me to go crazy.

  She is tryna kill me

  "FUCK BABY" I screamed releasing on her face and fingers. "Mhm gimme that shit" she said in a low tone before continuing.

   "SHITTTTTTTTT" I road out my orgasm. "You got more for me?" She questioned looking me dead in my eyes.

  "No baby" I said lowly in a submissive voice. "I think you do tho mama" she spoke.

  "Watch out" she said signaling me to move to the side. "Sit" she tapped on her face.

  I slowly rolled back over and hovered over her. 

  "Don't suffocate" I joked. "Vice versa" she said

If you get it you get it

THE END

THOUGHTS??

IDEAS??