GAMEOVER(sxs)

Janiylah rose Robert

18

Kahari Maria Downes

Kahari Maria Downes

19

Janiylah POV

"Bro stop fucking cheating"I said as I got frustrated cs hari kept cheating on 2k.

"How tf and I cheating?" She questioned as if she was not unplugging my charger.

"Nigga you kept unplugging my shit you black bitch" I rolled my eyes.

"Ima bitch now?" She questioned again.

"You been one gang" I mean mugged her.

Hari chuckled and leaned back on the bean bag chair as her shirt raised alil but showing her toned stomach nd the rim of her boxers.

Fuck man I got a gf but she look so good rn

"Damn you staring mighty hard niylah" she smiled and licked her lips.

Mann should I go for it or no.....

Fuck it let's do it.

"You js look good that's all" I smirked.

Hari then looked around the room I'm guessing to see who I was talking to but it's only us in this mf.

I used my thumb to make her look me in my eyes.

"I'm talking to you pretty girl" I removed my thumb and grabbed her hand.

"Woah niylah you have a whole girlfriend" she said removing her hand.

"Idc that bitch straight anyways and plus I been peeping you for a minute now" I smirked making her blush.

"Oh fr you peeping me" she smiled alil.

"Fuck yea you js so beautiful I can't even describe it frfr"

Kahari was actually veryyyyyy beautiful her smile, her voice, her hair , her everything just did something to me.

"So what you tryna say"she questioned again.

"Lemme please you mama" I grabbed her waist as I spoke.

"Ok" hari said lowly .

I then pecked her lips a few times because pushing her back on the bean bag and grabbing the rim of her sweatpants.

  Kahari POV

   "Mm" I said as I bit down on my lip looking into Janiylahs eyes.

  "You want it slow and sloppy or fast and sloppy" ja said pulling my boxers and my sweatpants down revealing my pussy.

  "Shit I knew yo shit was fat" she said before rubbing my clit.

  "You never answered my question baby" she smiled and rubbed my clit faster.

  "Fuckk w-wet and sloppy" I said as my breathing increased.

    Janiylah giggled alil bit " that wasn't a choice but I can do that for you mama"

  She dove into my pussy going crazy asf I'm talking bout off the bone. I could barely catch my breath the way she was eating my shit gah damn we married now.

   "Shit JaJa slow down" I moaned as I gripped her locs.

   "Mm mm" she moaned sending vibrations through my body making me go crazy.

    "Oh my f-f-fuckk Janiylah" I screamed as my body started to spazz tf out.

    "Shittt im finna cum on yo face" I moaned loudly as I reached my climax .

    She just kept eating my shit nonstop.

   "AHHHH FUCKK BABY" I screamed loud asf as I left a mess on her face.

    "Shit you made a mess on my face" she smirked before kissing me.

   "You my gf now" I said trying to catch my breath.

   "Bet" niylah smiled with my cum still on her face.

"Round 2?".......