Playing games (sxs)

Laylani Mariyah woods19

19

Marshell Kemaria minks20

20

Laylani's POV

"Mar mar look" I said hold up the middle finger so she can turn around and look.

We were currently in her apartment just chillin but I felt like being annoying today.

She turned and she sucked her teeth. "You play all fuckin day bro" she said before turning back around. "Aww are you upset twin" I said in a baby voice making her mad.

"Yo shut up talking to me fr like no bull shit" she said getting mad so I actually listened Ian want to make her mad so I shut up.

"Thank you" she said before getting back on her phone and we sat in silence.

I just got on my phone and got on TikTok cs I was low key butt hurt like I was just joking around with her and she actually got mad fr.

A few minutes went by before I decided to get up and go to the living room but before I could walk out I just head mar say something to me.

"Fuck you going" she asked sitting up but I just ignored her and went to the living room and turned on the Tv ignoring her.

Not to long before I picked a show to watch I heard her walking towards the living room.

"You can't hear or sum shit" she said as she stood in front of me. I continued to ignore her and scooted to the side so I could see the Tv.

"Hello you can't speak nigga you mute?" She said snapping in my face. "Ik you hear me nigga stop fuckin playing bro like real shit". She said looking in my eyes buoy turned my focus back to the Tv.

"Laylani" she semi yelled and grabbed my arm. "Come on talk to me" she said before wrapping her arms around me.

She so gay I stg

"I thought you didn't want me to talk to you?" I finally said. "I didn't but I stared missing yo voice and you in general.

"Aw you miss me" I smiled and cupped her chin. "Yea" she said looking into my eyes with Lust.

"Aww gimme a kiss" I said before she leaned im going in to kiss me but I moved to the side making her open her eyes in confusion.

"Tf" she said with a confused look on her face. "I'm still mad at you nigga" I said and softy pushed her off me.

"Yo stop fuckin playing with me me lani before I fuck yo life up" she say giving me a death stare.

I was about to say something but she roughy grabbed me by my neck and smashed her lips onto mines before her other hand traveled to my sweatpants and she started rubbing my woman hood through my sweatpants.

"Mmm" I groaned while still kissing her.

We were kissing for about 30 seconds before she pulled away and bit her lip.

"You gon stop playing" she whispered alil bit still rubbing my pussy and at this point I was soaked . "Mhm" I responded biting my lip and looking up at her .

"Ok good I'm finna go take a shower TWIN" she said before getting up and leaving.

Wtf ik that bitch didn't just get me wet asf like this and leave .

The end .

Thoughts ????