"Bros" (sxs) p2

Jaliyia Kari James (Jay)19

19

  Jaliyia Kari James (Jay)19

April essence ridge (AP)
19

    Jaliyia's POV

  As soon as I was done stripping April wasted no time ,attacking my nipple and gripping my ass.

   "Fuck" I moaned out feeling aprils tongue swirl around my nipple. "Mmmhm" she moaned gripping my waist and slightly pushing me on the bed.

   "You so fuckin sexy mama yk that?" She questioned as she seductively crawled on top of me.
"Stop you making me wet" I blushed at covered my face .

   "Ou you getting wet for me baby" she whispered in my ear in a dominant voice as she slowly slid her fingers up and down my clit.

   "Shit stop teasing me" I moaned as she continued to rub my clit slowly. "Beg me then baby" she said looking me dead in my eyes and licking her lips.

   FUCK BRO THIS GIRL KNOW WTF SHE IS DOING.

  "Please fuck me baby" I slightly moaned biting my lip slowly.

  "Your wish is my command" she said before she slowly kissed down my torso till she got to my pussy.

"Mm yo pussy so pretty shordy" she moaned before she attacked my clit not give me no time to respond.

   "Shit" I moaned out as I placed my have on her head pushing it down softly.

   Idk wtf she was doing but it felt soooo fucking good like she gon do it Everytime. It felt like she was spelling her FULL name on my pussy .

   "Ouuuu shitttttt April" I moaned out loudly as I tried to scoot back. Ts was too overpowering I was about to explode.

  "Uht Uht stop running" she said as she pulled me back. " baby it's yo much I'm finna cum" I moaned out trying to pull away again.

   "Let me please you baby" she said before sloppily sucking on my clit making me of crazy.

   "AHHH SHIT IM CUMING" I yelled loud asf ik the people in the hallway heard me. "Mmm cum then baby" she said before continuing to drive me crazy.

   "FUCKK" I yelled out cumming in her mouth and locking my legs around her head.

   I rode out my orgasm on her face rubbing my pussy up and down her entire face.

    Once I finally unlocked my legs she was breathing heard asf trying to catch her breath.

  "Damn baby you finna suffocate a young nigga" she said smirking goin in to kiss me. I wasted no time sloppily kissing her and cleaning up the mess I mad on her face.

   Once I pulled away she was smirking again her cocky ass.

   "You got good ass pussy baby gah damn" she said pulling me ontop of her. "Yours better" I said cs her shit is better like she stay wet 247 im addicted to her shit.

   "Ahh stop" she blushed . "Lemme eat you out mama" I said giving her eye contact.

  "Tomorrow I'm tired asf" she said resting her head on the pillow. "Ok bet" I said before getting up.

   "Where you going " she said grabbing my arm. I'm finna go clean up baby I'll be right back .

  "Ok hurry up" she said before letting me go.

Time skip

  Once I got done cleaning up I put on my boxers she sports bra with one of my girlfriend's hoodies before going back to the room.

   When I got back April was knocked out. I just chuckled and climbed in the bed before I pulled her towards me and dozed off.

Part 3????

   Thoughts??

   Ideas??