Ballers love (sxs)

Kamiya marshal watts18

18

Kamiya marshal watts18

Emani Alice jones
18

Kamiya's POV

"Check up" I said as I bounced passed my bsf emani the ball. "Bet" she said before she passed it back and immediately got on defense.

I started laughing hard asf cs she was trying her hardest to win. The score was already 3-0 so she was cooked either way.

"Cmon bru stop playing" she said trying to take the ball but I held it above my head making it harder for her to reach it. She was 5'4 and I was 5'6 so ts was funny to me.

"Aww you so cute bestie" I smiled before dribbling past her and going up for an easy lay up. "Dats game" I said grabbing the ball before walking up to her.

"You a cheater bro you do ts Everytime" she said rolling her eyes and crossing her arms looking all adorable nd shit. "Aww bestie it's ok you'll get better js not better den me" I smirked before pushing the ball to her chest.

"Igh bro take me home before you piss me off" she rolled her eyes before shoving my shoulder and walking out the gym. I just chuckled and followed behind her.

"You wanna go to my house or you want me to take you home" I said while unlocking my car. "Js take me ho-" she started to say before her phone started ringing.

"Heyy mami" she said talking to her mom otp. "Im with Miya" she said looking at me and rolling her eyes. "WHATT NOO" she said into the phone. "Alr momma I love you bye" she said before hanging up looking irritated asf.

"What's wrong tink" I said looking at her. "My momma new boyfriend finna be there and they finna be fuckin all night nd ion wanna hear ts" mani said.

"Js come to my house duh" I said in a duh tone. "fine don't be annoying tho" she rolled her eyes.

"Yea whatever" I said staring the car. " oh and I need some of yo clothes" she smiled. " ok girly" I said and pulled out.

TIME SKIP....

Once we got back emani was knocked tf out in the car .

"Mani" I said softly "hmm" she groaned. "We here" I said as I took my keys out the ignition.

"Mmm" she groaned again. "Cmon tink get out" I said shaking her. "Uht Uht" she responded. "Tinkkkkk cmon" I said getting annoyed. She didn't respond and just sat there.

" you want me to carry you" I said looking at her. She just nodded her head and smiled alil bit. " big ass baby" I said while getting out and walking to the passenger side opening the door.

I went to pick her up bridal style but she had other plans , she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I just laughed and closed the door locking my car and going in my apartment.

Once we got inside I brought her to my room so I can lay her down. "Alr let go" I said rubbing her back. "No lay with me" she moaned in the crook of my neck. "Noo tink I needa take a shower" I said trying to get her off of me.

"We can take it in the morning" she said before softly kissing my neck. I bit my lip softly trying not to moan but ts was sexy asf.

"Fuck mani chill out before you start something you can't finish" I said still trying to get her off.

" I can finish" she said and slowly sucked on my neck. "Bet" I said before laying her on my bed....

To be continued

Throughs???

Ideas y'all wanna see??