CHOSE THE WRONG SISTER(sxs)

Camille tai drown 19

Camille tai drown
19

Camille tai drown 19

Erin Willis

18

Erin POV

"Ok bro gtf outta my face with allat rara shit" I said as my gf was yelling at me again for the 7th time tdy.

"Nah bitch who tf you been fucking" she yelled in my ear and pushed my head back with two of her fingers.

"Bro gtf outta my face I'm not fucking nobody bro" I rolled my eyes.

*Knock* * Knock*

"Yo y'all good y'all been at ts since this morning it's 3pm"said my gf fine as step sister.

Camille was fine asf bro I can't get over ts like I chose the wrong sister.

"No we not fucking good get her outta my sight before I slap her" my gf said and rolled her eyes.

"Fuck is you tryna slap her for" cam said sticking up for me with her sexy ass.

"Mind yo business you dyke ass hoe"my gf said rudely. She do know this cams apartment right.

"Nigga you in my shit you can gtf out tbh we not even blood" cam said with a straight face.

"Where tf ima go" my gf said almost crying.

"Idgaf but you not finna get me evicted Yellin cs you wanna accuse Erin of cheating bcs smb followed her you sound dumb asf you insecure ass bitch" Camille yelled at my gf.

"You gon let her talk to me like that?" My gf said rolling her neck at me.

"Sure is didn't she tell you to get out?" I said smirking at her.

"Oh fuck you bitch that's why I fucked a nigga yesterday dick was good to" when she said that I just chuckled.

"Congratulations now gtf out yo shit gon be at mommy house later"cam said going to drag her out.

"Ok let me get my phone hoe" my gf said b4 grabbing her phone and leaving.

"Fuck how do you deal with her bro" cam said sitting next to me onna bed.

"Cs I loved her at one point" I said trying not to cry.

"Aye bro don't cry you to pretty for her rat ass anyway " Camille said rubbing me back sending chills through my body.

Once she said that I dropped my head and tears just started to flow I couldn't control my emotions.

"Hey look at me"cam said lifting my head and making eye contact with me.

"She don't deserve you mama" she said as she wiped my tears with her thumb.

"You way too beautiful for her" was the last thing she said before leaning in and kissing me. I immediately kissed her back and her lips were soft asf.

She then pulled away from the kiss and got ontop of me and started sucking my neck.

"Fuck I chose the wrong sister" I moaned all as I wrapped my arms around her.

Camille chuckled alil bit and came up straddling me.

"I knew you was looking at me nd I was looking back" she said smiling a pecking my lip .

"You ever took strap" Camille asked me nd I froze.

"Once but it wasn't good I faked my orgasm" I said and Camille laughed.

"Let me show you how pretty girls like you should be treated" she smirked and aw hell broke loose.

TIME SKIP

All you heard was skin clapping.Camille was digging in my shit like damn I felt her in my spine.

"FUCKKKK" I yelled as my eyes rolled back.

"You taking my strap so good mama"Camille said as she thrusted into me slowly.

"Please im sorry baby o-omg" I screamed out .

"Why you apologizing pretty girl" Camille pulled out and flipped me over where I'm now facing her.

"It's to much baby" I said catching my breath.

"Ok I'll stop"she said before kissing me and right before she pull away I felt her fingering me fast asf.

"Ughhh I gotta pee move cam" I screamed out feeling a knot in my stomach .

She just laughed and kept going until I squished on her fingers.

"Ouu yes this that good pussy" Camille did as she pulled out.

"Cmon let me clean you up so we can watch a movie and gts"she smiled kissing me again.

Yea I definitely chose the wrong sister...