My girlfriends ex (sxs)

Jashana Kelis Keys

Jashana Kelis Keys

19

Bella Kooc 19

Bella Kooc
19

"Baby cmere" my gf yelled out to me while I was sitting on the couch scrolling on ig.

"What" I replied not getting up. "Cmere" she yelled again. "No you cmere" I yelled back.

Me and my gf been on and off lately idk why but she js irritates my soul now like , she acts like a baby nd shit .

She didn't respond so I continued to scroll on ig for like 10 minutes till I seen that smb followed me.

Therealbellak3 started following you..

I started going through her highlights and shit and she was fine asf and she lived in the same city as me .

She posted a couple of pictures too so I started looking at them when I seen sum that caught my eye.

Liked by Arianna_5

Holdon that's my gf .....

So I go to the comments.

Arianna_5 2h
You so fine 😍

Arianna_5 2h
This why you my favorite ex now🤤

wtf yea ts dead.

After ts I went to go text this girl so we wtf going on cs ik damn well she not saying all this while we tg.

Shelovesja.: yo Yk @Arianna_5?

Therealbellak3:yea that's my ex but she still be on my phone nd shit why?

Shelovesja.:wait she still be on yo phone ?

Therealbellak3: yea she be tryna get back wimme nd shit but I thought she had a gf nd plus she not my type nomo.

Shelovesja.: That's my girlfriend bro she at my house rn....

Therealbellak3: ohhh you the gf dats crazy asf

Shelovesja.:bro this girl mad weird I got a plan tho.

Therealbellak3:what is it?

Shelovesja.:slide thru rq

Therealbellak3:Alr bet send me the address

Shelovesja.:*********************

Shelovesja.:text me when you outside.

Therealbellak3:bet

  Seen..

   After I sent the address I was heated but I got sum fa that ass.

   "Arianna" I yelled out. "What baby" she yelled back.

   "Cmere" I said then I heard her footsteps coming from the haul way. "What" she said once she got in front of me.

  " who is Bella?" I questioned her with a straight face and she froze. "Uh-umm that's my friend why" Ari replied and I just chuckled trying not to get more heated then I already am.

   "So you gon sit here and lie to my face" I said looking her dead in her face."I'm not lyin Shana" she said playing with her fingers.

   Therealbellak3:I'm outside.

  I heard a ding and looked down seeing she was outside.

   "Perfect timing" I said to myself standing up in front of my gf. "Get outta my way pls" I said and she just moved without saying anything.

  I went to the front door opening it revealing Bella pretty ass standing in front of the door .

   "Wsg bro" she said going to dap me up and I dapped her up back but held her hand alil longer.

  "Come in" I said moving to the side letting her walk in. "Bella what are you doing here" Arianna said in shock.

    "Dats what I'm tryna figure out" she said looking at me. I js chuckled again knowing what I had in store.

Yes I'm crazy and what

  "So Arianna you think you can play in my face huh" I said." Baby I'm sorry it was when we were arguing a lot" she said giving me a sad face but I wasn't going for it.

   " Aht ion wanna hear ts" I said walking closer to Bella. "What are you doing" Bella said looking at me.
"Shh" I said grabbing her waist pulling her closer to me.

  "Baby wtf are you doing"  Arianna said in shock. "Don't baby me rn Ari" I said gripping Bella's waist making her Trimble.

   "Anyways I'm finna show you why you shouldn't play with my emotions" was the last thing I said before I turned Bella around slowly and attacked my lips to her neck , giving her soft kisses.

   She immediately melted in my arms wrapping her arms around me.

  Once I opened my eyes I saw my girlfriend standing there I'm shook " yo wtf shanna you really gonna do this in front of me like this"

    I didn't respond and pulled away from Bella's neck before I choked her slightly and attacked her lips.

  "Mmm" she moaned into me mouth sending chills thru my body.

   "Yo I'm gone delete my number bro" Arianna said before walking away. "Make sure you get yo-" I started to say before Bella grabbed my neck and gave me sloppy hickeys.

   "Ouu shit" I said rolling my eyes back and biting my lip.

  " lets finish this later on tonight shawty" Bella's said pecking my lips before walking out.

   wtf ima be thinking about ts all day.

Thoughts?

  Part 2?

  Ideas y'all wanna see ??