Halftime (sxs)

Chantel Mia wright 17

Chantel Mia wright
17

Kemyra olivia harries17

17

   Chantel's POV

  "Alright yall we up all we have to do is control the ball so we can stay up before it's halftime" my coach said as me and my teammates circled around her.

   "Chanti I want you to be the 1 so you switch places with veah" she said to me and I shook my head,letting her know I understand stood what she was saying.

   It was 30 seconds left of the time out and I looked up and seen one of the players from the other team staring hard asf so I stared back. She was fine asf too and I think her name was kemya it something like that cs a starter.

   "Ok y'all let's execute" my coach said before the buzzer went off.

   "Panthers on me panthers on 3 .. 1..2..3"

  "PANTHERS" we all yelled before the buzzer went off and Both teams went on the court.

   My teammate passed the ball into me and I dribbled down the court getting across half court with ease. Once I got across the girl that was staring at me starting playing defense hard asf like she was touching my waist and pulling my jersey.

  "Back up before I have to do it to you" I said as I passed the ball to my teammate.

   "What you gon do girl" she said staring me on my eyes .

   I ignored her and cut across the court as my teammate passed me the ball and I shot a 3 and ofc it went in.

   "Nah you did hit that hoe but it's not gon happen again" she said as we ran down the court and I was now playing defense on her.

   "You funny asf" I said touching her arm preventing her from getting the ball.

   "Ouu you touching me nd shii" she smirked and I giggled cs what that's the whole point of playing defense. "Shut up and try to score" I said as she tried to get away from me but she didn't get far before I got back on defense.

   It was 33 seconds left on the clock before half time and we were up 29-17.

   "Aye meet me in the family restroom at halftime" she said before my teammates got the ball and ran down the court getting an and 1.

   While she was shouting me and ole girl was at the end of the court.

  "Why would I meet you in the restroom?" I asked resting hands on my knees. "Js come" she said low key staring at my ass.

   "Alr" I asked before both of our teams ran back to there bench because the buzzer went off.

   My team ran out the gym and into the locker room .

   "Ok y'all that's how we finish a half we just have to keep pushing and look for the basket" she said in a hype tone.

   "Aye coach I gotta pee" I said not having to pee at all. "Ok just be back at the court before the buzzer ring" she said and I jogged out the locker room approaching the family restroom.

  I slowly turned the handle and opened the door and I saw her standing there looking at herself in the mirror.

   "You came" she said smiling. "Ofc" I smiled back and closed the door.

   "Why did you want me to come?" I asked with a confused expression on my face. "Because" she said slowly approaching me.

   "Because what?" I said looking at her eyes then her lips then back at her eyes. "Because this" she said slowly grabbing the string on my basketball shorts, pulling me closer to her and softly kissing my lips.

   "Mm" I groaned kissing her back and wrapping my arms around her waist.

   I pulled away slowly and bit her lip .

   "Damn mama" she said and smirked . I just smiled and licked my lips. "We gotta go before the buzzer go off but meet me outside by the statue" I said before pecking her lips one last time and ran out the restroom to the gym. I make it back with 4 seconds left on the clock.

   Not long after she ran in and ran to her team.

   "Ok y'all one last half left let's put in the work" my coach said but I couldn't focus it was only a matter of time before I meet her outside.

To be continued.....

Thoughts????