"Bros"(sxs)

Jaliyia Kari James (Jay)19

19

April essence ridge (AP)19

19

Aprils POV

Me and my gf were currently at this air BnB party just to get out of our dorm room for a lil bit and have a good time.

    I was sitting in the corner on my phone cs I'm not really a party person I'm js here cs my gf wanted me to go.

   I was scrolling on ig when my phone was snatched outta my hand. I then looked up to see my gf holding it looking pretty asf

   "Gimme my phone bab-" I started to say before she put her hand over my mouth . Tf . " don't call me ts while all these people around I told you that already"  she said with a serious face.

   She do ts all that time bro. She don't want nobody to know that's she is sfs and she hides me like I'm a side bitch or sum shit .ts irritates my souls like im majestic asf I should be shown off . She know all the girls that tries to get with me but she still hides me.

  "You on that shit today bro" I gave her a straight face back. "Ken don't be like that bro" she said giving me my phone back.

   "Alr don't talk to me for the rest of the night get out my face" I rolled my eyes going back on my phone while she stood there trying to get my attention.

   "Yo was AP" one of my gfs friends said going to dap her up. "Wsp Jay" she said back dapping her up. "Yo it's some bad bitches here some of them looking for you gang" her friend said.

  Let's see what she say.

   "Of fr I'm good Ian looking for that rn I'm talking to smb rn" she said and I smiled alil bit knowing she talking abt me. " aw man you did tell me that's fucked yo but who that" her friend said pointing to me.

   "That's my bro AP" she said looking at me with sorrow in her eyes.

   Bro that's fucked up we been tg for 4 months now.

   "Yea I'm her bro" I said sarcastically. "I'm finna leave now bro" I said making sure I emphasized the bro before getting up and walking away.

   Once I got to my car I tried my best to hold my emotions but I couldn't I felt angry, sad, heartbroken,betrayed all in my .

   I got in my car about to pull off when I heard a knock on my window and my girlfriend standing there .

   "April open the door please" she said still knocking on my window. " Jay leave me alone please" I said wiping my tears with my sleeve.

   "Baby please let me explain" she said through the window. "Don't baby me now that yo friend not around" I semi yelled. "It's not like that mama just open the door" she said again before I unlocked the door.

   As soon as I unlocked the door she opened the door and pulled me in her arms.

  "I'm so sorry baby I'm just scared they will judge me , you are so beautiful baby I hate the fact that I hide you but I just hate being judged"she said rocking me back and forth.

    I just pushed her off me "we been together for 4 months bro you basically telling people you single, I'm tired of ts bro I'm tired of being hidden. I love you a lot more than you can imagine but I can't keep being yo secret so you look cool in front of yo friends. We the ones in the relationship not them so their opinions shouldn't matter if you really loved me how you say you do" I cried out I just know my eyes are red asab.

   "I love you so much baby you know that, you just don't understand where I'm coming from" she said .

  "Oh I understand very well you scared to tell people that you dating a stud because it's to gay for them Tuh " I said rolling my eyes pulling out my phones again not wanting to finish this conversation.

   "I'm tryna talk to you get off yo phone" she said trying to snatch my phone out my hand but I moved my hand before she could.

   " nah leave me alone go be with somebody you don't wanna hide" I said while starting the car. "Omg bro stop Yk I love tf outta you girl stop playing with me" she said.

    "Yea whatever you staying here or you going back to the dorm?" I questioned because I'm ready to go.

   "Dorm , we gon finish this when we get back" she said before putting on her seatbelt.

   "Sure" I dryly responded while turning the radio on and pulling off.

   TIME SKIP

    Once we got back to the dorm we didn't talk about shit we just stayed quiet the whole night. We usually sleep together in my bed but tonight she slept in her bed.

    It was like 3 in me morning and I was just staring at the wall I had to much on my mind so I couldn't fall asleep.

  I heard Jay move alil but I didn't pay it no mind .

   I heard her sit up on her bed then I heard light crying and sniffing.

     I turned over in my bed seeing my girlfriend sitting on the end of her bed silently crying.

   "Baby?" I questioned sitting up. "Go to sleep mama" she said trying to act like she not crying.

   "Cmere baby" I told her. " you sure?" She said sniffing. " yea cmere mama" I said again then she rushed over to my standing over me.

  "Why you crying pretty girl?" I questioned wrapping my arms around her waist. "Because I feel like you hate me and I feel bad asf and I miss my and I couldn't gts without you next to me" she said about to cry more.

   "Baby it's ok I forgive you don't cry you to pretty for allat crying shit" I said wiping her tears away .

Ik she fucked up but this my baby man I can't stay mad at her .

"I'm sorry I just hate being judged like yk what I went through as a kid and I hate that it affects our relationship" she said looking down as tears dropped onto her cheek.

"Hey look at me baby" I said lifting her head up with my hand.

She lifted her head up and looked me in my eyes

Damn she looks good asf even though she crying.

"You look to beautiful" I said looking at her. "Stop before you make me wet" she said smiling and wiping her eyes.

"Ouu you gon get wet for me mama" I asked as I slid my hand down to grab her ass. "I'm already wet" she smirks .

"Oh really?" I said begging slightly grabbing her neck with my other hand. She then bite her lip .

"Mmhm" she slightly moaned as I tightened my grip.

"So fucking sexy mama" I said as I leaned in and gave her a wet passionate kiss. "Hmm" she said moaning into the kiss.

I pulled away from the kiss while sucking on her tongue.

"Get on the bed and strip for me mama" I whispered her ear.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Thoughts?

Should I make this a whole book?

Sorry for the errors