😋21) samja bhi dunga😋

It was when the skies painted a deep blue, and as stars scattered to make patterns to observe, when once an eventful day with lingering embarrassment from the scenes had passed, a calm night had fallen upon the havaili which flooded with preparations from the kids for the event of a well awaited dholki taking place the next day...

While admist the joyful and rushed situation, meerubs state seemed in contrast to the hectic ones of their's as the girl stood at the large, open and cool terrace of the havaili...

Meerubs doe eyes sparkling and fixting to the skies above as her gaze fluttered over the fantasizing patterns of glittering stars, while the girl stood leaning against the gold of the railing, her head thrown back and lips pulled to a pout as meerubs head flooded with endless thoughts when recalling the long day...

With slight embarrassment lingering and clouding her mind, gentle huffs and breaths left the brainstorming girl every now and then as despite the embarrassment from murtasims teasing and her terribly flopped bluffs throughout the day, the confusion of murtasims own acts as he had swiftly excused the adults from coming along to the dholki seemed to have the wheels of meerubs mind turning...

Her brows gently furrowing in deep thought and confusion, while the scene just kept replaying through her head...

When as the pink pout adorning her lips grew defined from another race of thoughts, it was after another gentle huff from the girl when suddanly, murtasim, dressed comfortably in his regular attire with hair ruffled and hands buried to the softness of his pockets, soon found himself passing by the ajar door which left the grand terrace on display...

When admist his own thoughts and causal strolling, the sight the clueless murtasim found his gaze fluttering to into the terrace soon brought a halt to his slow steps. His head swinging around and brows gently furrowing as the boy found his eyes flooding with growing confusion when narrowing down...

When once observing the sight which had his thoughts speeding up and clouding with confusion, it was soon when murtasim, with the tilt of his head and as his brows came to further furrow together, made his way strolling into the area once spinning around in his spot and resuming his frozen steps...

The sweet pout over her lips, her soft huffs echoing around, the furrow of her brows and the confusion painted to meerubs soft expression seemed to only fuel his own as the dumbstruck murtasim, with lingering tease building and lacing through his thoughts, made his way now strolling into the tiled terrace with slow, cautious steps which the clueless and lost meerub failed to catch...

When as meerub, with thoughts still running by one after another, went on with her stargazing despite not paying attention to the glittering stars her gaze flitted over, the thoughts which rushed by along with the calm of her growing trance was soon shattered by a familiar voice, laced with tease and softly low as the words ringing around didnt take long for her eyes to shoot wide and dart down with meerubs head swinging to the side...

Murtasim: Yeh kya scene hai?
With the wag of his brows and as murtasim narrowed his eyes, he spoke with a tinge of tease lacing through his words as the boy playfully eyed meerub when strolling closer step by step as distance between the pair cut off by the second...

While meerub, with her pouty lips parting and mind speeding up at his words and as realization dawned, soon found her wide shot eyes beginning to narrow in a slow and playful manner once catching his cheeky words...
Meerub: Konsa scene...?
Shot the girl with rushed thoughts flooded with slight confusion and as meerubs brows came to knot, the slightly surprised girl gazing to his approaching form with her gaze shooting over his expressions as her head tilted to the side...

Yet her question only brought murtasim, who's thoughts further clouded with mischief, to soon pout his own lips in a playful manner as a thought had the tease lacing through his head doubling and bringing his eyes to glitter just a hint. The boy knotting his brows and tipping his head down and closer when going on with those slow steps closer while the utterly confused meerub eyed him...