🤨3) maafi?!?!?🤨

Murtasim: hm... mujhey bhi batao na, Kaisey??
Murtasim encouraged once again with an arched brow as his dark gaze burned the frazzled meerub to the core, her mouth dropped open as her breath hitched at the suddan entrance while the kids threw eachother glances in panic...
Mariam: u-uh mujhey lagta hai maa bula rahi hain!
Mariam bluffed as she jumped up from her seat with a sheepish smile, rushing out from besides murtasim as haya and arsals eyes also grew wide...
Haya: yaar... mera shahid phone baj raha hai!
She let out the obviously fake bluff aswell before fumbling up from her seat and running after mariam just before arsal joined in...

Arsal: j-ji baba?
He yelled out before scurrying out behind the girls aswell, leaving meerub and murtasim alone in the room to simply stare at eachother while meerub froze with her gaze still locked with his...
Slowly getting up off the couch, her mouth aimlessly opened and closed in attempts to snap anything at all at murtasim, yet failed as he arched a brow sarcastically and started with that firm tone...
Murtasim: ab bolo na... kaisey?
Murtasim asked once again, the corners of his lips tugging to a smug smirk as meerubs brows knotted together from growing annoyance when he took slow steps with his hands held behind his back towerds where she stood...

Murtasim: hmmm... aisey?
He spoke when swiftly snapping his fingers and mirroring her previous move, the act causing meerubs brows to knot as her eyes grew narrow flooding with annoyance and bringing her to fume at the smirking murtasim who stood before her...
Meerub: yeh kya mazaak hai?
Meerub blurted out in annoyance, scrunching up her face that began to shade pink as he scoffed...
Murtasim: acha ji? Yeh mazaak hai? Wesey sahi time pe aya main, Ab ayga na maza...
He mumbled out the last part with a lazy smirk tugging at his lips, his tone low and tinged with tease as meerubs mouth fell open at the audacity while glaring at him...

Murtasim: Kya khyaal hai? Pehley anila chachi ko khabar ponchou ke yahan deketi ka plan ban raha hai... ya wakas chacha ko...?
spoke murtasim sarcastically, a small, smug pout playing over his lips to conceal his growing smirk to which meerub felt her face heat up in annoyance...
Meerub: himmat na karna!
The fuming meerub snapped, taking a swift step closer and pointing a finger to his chest as his jaw clenched hard and expression softened down...
Murtasim: acha? Himmat...? Theek hai phir... abhi dekh letey hain meri himmat...!
Murtasim teased, his eyes hooded and tone laced with sarcasm as with a lazy shrug, he turned to walk out the door causing meerubs eyes to shoot wide...

Is hero ki tou-

Thought the frazzled meerub as her mind raced, not being able to make out thoughts or her next act when with a huff and her lips pursing to a tight line from annoyance, taking him aback just as murtasim turned with his lips curving up, meerub didnt spare a thought as she roughly grabbed at his upper arm, her nails digging into the flesh of his bicep for just a second before she yanked him around to face her...

Meerub: tumney bataya tou-
Started meerub in annoyance, her tone growing softer from feeling helpless infront of the smugly pouting murtasim at this point as he turned back around, his brow arched at the girl as his eyes narrowed, flickering between her fuming and reddening face and her hand that clutched at his arm for a mere second before with a huff she pulled back...

Meerub: ...na batana...!
She blurted out a bit softly as meerubs brows still knotted together and lips now curled to a soft yet annoyed pout from his act while he simply smirked...
Murtasim: hmm... na bataou...?
Repeated murtasim softly, his tone lacing with tease as he furrowed his brows down to meerub who huffed while pursing her lips together in attempts to keep control...
Murtasim: ...Laikin iska mujhey kya milleyga?
Finshied murtasim, arching a brow at the fuming meerub as her eyes narrowed down to slits at the words......

Meerub: kya chaiyey...!?
She snapped in annoyance, meerubs brows knitted together with her sharp gaze flickering over his growing smirk as he started...
Murtasim: maafi...!
Murtasim boomed proudly with a deep breath, holding his hands behind his back as he tilted his face down near hers with an arch of the brow and smug smirk...