⚜storyline⚜

Meerub and Murtasim khan...

the second generation to grace the great "shahnawaz havaili" haidrabad. both hot headed, competitive and stubborn individuals along with being enemies from childhood, over the years of growing up no one seemed to ever understand the reason of such hate between the two...

from clashes daily and fights being a normal thing ringing in the bright halls of shahnawaz havaili, their hatred only grew thanks to the fact that both their mothers had always favored the other child during arguments, causing the two to actually question if they were biologically their children or not?

As fights and clashes lingered between the pair throughout the years, other then arguments, fun memories and cheerful moments also graced the halls of the rich havaili as time flew and the kids grew with their mischievous pranks and cheeky giggles that once roamed the halls, now transforming to fun banter and laughter along with the teasing that had never left them...

The time brought both lush memories along with dull ones as shahnawaz Khans passing brought the energetic havaili to a pause, his last moments being a mystery to the kids as he had left only a sense of gloom to spread throughout the havaili along with a wish that never came to light after his passing...

Tho as life went on, the time passing brought meerub, or as murtasim had always labeled her "maa begams sher beti" to grow to a beautiful young girl, still hot headed and overconfident yet fun and adventurous with a love of studying further to adapt an actual profession that was well supported by the family...

Unlike murtasim, or "sariyal" as meerub would put it, had grown to a dashing young man, popular in the family for his looks that meerub had never cared for or noticed as she had always seemed to hate it when all her friends throughout the years would fangirl over him when arriving to the havaili... he had finished with his studys as he now grew to handle the feudal path of his late father along with the help of wakas and Anwar.

The once plain old "murtasim" was now proudly known as "Khan murtasim khan" "gadi ka jhahnasheen" and many other titles other then the ones meerub had stamped on him since childhood...

With the havaili, despite the passing of the years still flooded with the banter of the two daily, they were caught in surprise when a suddan announcement spread throughout the family like wildfire, an old wish coming to light that none of them were aware of as it rang alot of bells on why the adults had always tryed their fullest to solve the clashes and misunderstandings between the two...

A normal day had fallen upon the havaili when maa begam had announced proudly...

"humney murtasim aur meerub ki shaadi tey kardi hai!"

...WHAT????

What happens when two opponents, while in the act of pertending to like eachother find out about their actual marriage arranged thanks to the late shahnawaz Khans wish...?

⚜⚜⚜

A/N: so, so, so nervous to post the first look of the story!!! 😭 please do tell what y'all think and if a should continue...? If this story gets any response then I'll Inshallah be posting the first chapter on Tuesday! ❤