🙄10) bas drama...!🙄

The words kinza uttered along with the thought of this being a great excuse to have them head back to karachi brought murtasims eyes to glimmer with hope, his gaze flickering around the floor while leaning closer against the wall before masooma clicked her tongue...

Masooma: pagal hogai ho kinza? Bana banaya kaam kiu kharaab karna hai!?
Said masooma with a huff, shaking her head with her eyes narrowed down to which murtasim found his brows knotting in confusion...
Kinza: kya matlab mama...?
Questioned kinza with the tilt of her head, looking to masooma who took a deep breath before starting in a hushed tone...

Masooma: matlab ke is dafa tou mainey tumharey aur murtasim ke rishtey ki baat kar hi deni hai...!
She confessed with the wag of her brows, smiling and looking to kinza while murtasims face dropped and mouth fell open just outside, his eyes growing wide at the words as a scoff of disbelief left him...

ASTAKFIRULLAH!

Thought murtasim with a huff, shaking his head from the mere thought as panic flooded his eyes...
Kinza: Tou phir main kya karu mama? Mujhey in dono ko sath dekhna bilkool acha nahi lagta...
She spoke with a huff once more, shaking her head and frowning to which masooma sighed...
Masooma: Billa wajah wehem na karo! Meerub aur murtasim? Sawal hi nahi pehda hota!
She assured softly, the words bringing kinza to sigh out while murtasim, who stood outside in that frazzled state found a huff of annoyance leaving him...

His gaze darting around in confusion as murtasims mind raced, when suddenly, a rushed thought speeding through his mind brought murtasims eyes to light up, the idea striking him that the suggestion of kinza and murtasims wedding could be called off if the idea of him and meerub liking eachother got in kinzas mind, his eyes lit from brainstorming as murtasims face soon began to glow from a racing plan, he didnt waste a moment before swiftly sliding away from the wall and strolling back down the hall...

⚜⚜⚜

Fast on his steps as murtasim made his through the havaili, his gaze seemed to dart around when suddenly his eyes grew wide when spotting meerub, her bouncing steps fast as she made her way towerds him from down the hall bringing murtasims eyes to gleam from an idea...

Murtasim: ruko...!
He called out just as meerub was about to bounce away, the words bringing her gaze to dart and meet his as meerubs jaw tensed up and face dropped from the sight...
Meerub: kya hai?
The girl snapped back, wagging her brows with a huff as she stopped in her tracks just for murtasim to stroll over towerds her with his hands held behind his back, murtasims eyes glittering as meerubs narrowed down when she folded her arms over her chest while eyeing him suspiciously...

Murtasim: baat karni hai!
Said murtasim with a huff, arching a brow to the girl who rolled her eyes with a soft scoff...
Meerub: mainey nahi karni!
She shot back, flashing him a sarcastic smile as meerub attempted to rush back down the hall yet got stopped in her tracks after a mere step as murtasim spoke...
Murtasim: soch lo! Tumharey hi faidey ki baat hai...!
Said murtasim with the wag of his brows, taking a step closer to which meerubs eyes narrowed to slits...

Meerub: mere faidey ki baat tum kiu karogey???
She shot the words with the raise of her brows and tilt of her head eliciting a huff and sarcastic smile from murtasim...
Murtasim: kiu ke mera bhi faida hai...!
He said with a nod, the words bringing meerubs mind to race in slight confusion and a load of curiosity as after looking him up and down and once she took another huff, meerub softly rolled her eyes before speaking...
Meerub: bolo!
She spoke, averting eye contact as her gaze lazily trailed away while waiting for murtasim to speak to which he took a sharp breath...

Murtasim: madat chaiyey tumhari...
He confessed softly, looking to meerubs who's brows knotted together as her gaze shot to him in surprise...
Meerub: meri madat???
She repeated with a soft scoff, furrowing her brows and squinting her eyes as meerub tilted her face to the side when eyeing murtasim...
Meerub: Kya matlab? Kaisi madat?
She questioned once more, shaking her head and gazing at murtasim in confusion to which he nodded softly...