🤪6) achanak ki entry🤪

Murtasims blazing tone burting through the silence of the gardens brought the kids to freeze, their eyes growing wide as they stood with their backs to the door where murtasim stood. Meerubs face seemed to redden in growing annoyance as she took a sharp breath, the sharp gazes of the girls darting to arsal in peak irritation to which the dumbstruck arsal gulped hard...

Slowly as the kids spun around to face the door, their wide eyes were met with the narrowed ones of murtasim who stood just infront of the front door, dressed in a suit as it seemed he was ready to leave, his sharp gaze darted between the kids as his brows furrowed and jaw clenched tight...

Mariam: B-bhai... aap gaye nahi...?
Mariam asked nervously, stammering on her words as she gazed with wide eyes to murtasim who took a few steps closer while shooting the kids a sarcastic smile...
Murtasim: Ji nahi!
He snapped, coming to stand infront of them as he took a deep breath with his gaze flickering between the crowd...
Murtasim: Laikin koi yeh farmaye ga ke yeh group kahan jaa raha hai?!
He questioned with the wag of his brows, his tone laced in sarcasm to which meerub frowned in annoyance of her failed plan while haya spoke up...

Haya: W-wo... murtasim hum...
She started hesitantly, her mind racing as she trailed off when having no clue on how to cover up the situation while murtasim lazily arched a brow at the kids...
Arsal: Murtasim bhai...
The nervously stammering arsal started with a gulp tho to trail off aswell before bringing his gaze to fix to the floor when finding no excuse...
Murtasim: Chup kar ke tasreef andar lekar jao...!
Instructed murtasim in a sharp tone, gesturing to head inside with the arch of his brow to which the eyes of the kids grew wide...

Meerub: Huh?
Breathed out meerub in growing annoyance as she narrowed her eyes down at murtasim who's gaze darted to her...
Murtasim: Han ji! Chalo!
Snapped murtasim, widening his eyes at the kids as a silent warning to which they gulped, throwing one last glare to arsal who sheepishly shot them a grin...

Meerub: Tumhey tou main baad mein dekhti hu...
Mumbled meerub under her breath, the soft yet sharp mumble reaching arsals ears to which he gulped nervously when feeling all eyes on him...
Murtasim: Chaley!? Ya maa begam lekar jaye sab ko andar?
Said murtasim sarcastically, raising his brows to the kids who's gazes darted to him nervously...

Mariam: Jaa rahey hain bhai..!!!
Blurted out mariam with wide eyes as her, Haya and arsal went darting towards the door, leaving just murtasims gaze to shoot to meerub who still stood infront of the car, her fists clenched in annoyance on each side of her while her hand held the car key as her narrowed eyes met with his in a challenged exchange...

Murtasim: ...aapney bhi kuch kehna hai...?
The words left his lips softly yet laced with the sarcastic tinge that gleamed in his eyes to which meerub huffed...
Meerub: Bhar mein jao!
The fuming girl blurted out the words in annoyance, her lips tugging to a pout and brows furrowing down to which murtasim scoffed before taking a step towards her...
Murtasim: Hmmm... wesey itni bhi bari deketh nahi ho jitna main samaj raha tha...!
Snapped murtasim sarcastically, a fake smile playing over his lips as he arched a brow to meerub who felt her blood boil from the words...

Murtasim: deketi tou maar li... laikin bhagney ke wakt phir plan fail!
Said murtasim with the soft click of his tongue to which meerub bit hard on the inside of her cheek...
Murtasim: Kya laga...? Mujhey tou confuse kar ke apna kaam nikalwa lia, ab baki sab ko bhi confuse kar ke nikal jao ge?
He finished with a pout playing over his lips while he held back his growing smirk...

Murtasim: Ab aisey thori confuse kartey hain?
Said murtasim when pulling his lips to a frown, stepping closer with his hands held behind his back to which meerubs eyes narrowed to slits, her face reddening from annoyance and lips pursing to a line as she let out another huff...
Meerub: Tou phir?! Kaisey confuse kartey hain?!
She blurted out the first words that came to mind in growing irritation with the arch of her brow as meerubs eyes gleamed with challenge...