😏9) jealous ho?😏

As a frantic night of preparations fled by at the havaili, another day soon came to a start as everyone seemed to be up and rushing around quite early for the arrival of new guests...

While as the halls just outside rushed with preparations, meerub lay deep in slumber in her room. laying on her stomach with her face to the window, meerubs face soon scrunched up from the disturbance of both the morning glow that hit her eyes and the distant chatter that echoed through the halls and reached her ears sounding all muffled...

When suddanly just as the girl turned and stretched in her sleep, the door to her room flew open as anila, with urgency and a tinge of surprise etched to her face dashed in...
Anila: ya Allah meerub!!!
Yelled out anila, her eyes wide and flooded with a tinge of annoyance as she rushed to meerubs bed...
Anila: abhi tak nahi uthi???
Questioned anila with the click of her tongue, instinctively rushing around to tidy up meerubs room and throw the net curtens open to fully let in the morning glow while meerub, with a huff and while stirring in her sleep turned to lay on her back...

Meerub: uth rahi hu mama... aapney hi kaal tyaario ke chakar mein late karwadia...
She mumbled out while arching her back and stretching with her eyes still shut to which anila clicked her tongue before racing back to meerubs bed...
Anila: abhi tou utho na!!! Mehmaan aaney hi waley hain, wo kya socheyngey???
She spoke with her brows furrowed and in one fast breath, grabbing at meerubs blanket and giving the fabric a tug to which meerub let out a soft cry before turning on her side again...

Meerub: jo sochtey hain sochey... aaj tou university se bhi chooti karwadi hai! Faida tou uthaney de...
Mumbled out meerub with a huff, pouting her lips as the kids had decided to skip a day of university aswell just for the arrival of guests...
Anila: meerub, do minute mein tum neechey poncho! Warna mujsey bura koi nahi hoga!
Warned anila with a huff, shaking her head as her lips curled to a frown before she rushed out the door and into the halls once more leaving meerub to groan in annoyance...

Meerub: kya musibat hai...!!!
The girl cried out in irritation, a frown painting over her lips as meerub, with a huff jumped from her bed and threw off the blanket before rushing into the bathroom to get changed while still not fully awake...

⚜⚜⚜

A quick, cold shower was just enough to jolt the sleepy meerub awake and alert as once changing and getting ready, the girl dashed through the halls to reach outside the front door where a maid had informed her everyone stood waiting...

Bouncing out the door and down the few steps, with fast breaths and wide eyes meerub came to stand near the huddled up kids as her eyes narrowed when finding rohail and murtasim absent from the crowd...
Meerub: yaar... aagaye?
Breathed out meerub as she caught her breath, her chest heaving as she shot glances to the kids who smiled at her...
Arsal: kya timing hai yaar! Lagta hai aagaye!
Said arsal with a pout, wagging his brows to meerubs who's gaze shot to the gold gates that opened to welcome a car...

A sigh of relief leaving the girl as her and the rest of the kids straightened up just as the car parked and passenger door swung open...
While the adults stood watching with small and slightly nervous smiles when masooma, with her brows knotted and a small frown playing over her lips walked over to the crowd once getting out from the car...
Masooma: bhabi!
The near cry left her lips as with a frown, masooma rushed to the awkwardly smiling maa begam and went in for a hug...

Haya: ya Allah khair...
Whispered out haya as the kids watched the scene unfold with wide eyes...
Maa begam: uh- kaisi ko masooma?
Questioned maa begam with a sheepish laugh, pulling away from the hug to which masooma sighed out dramatically still with that frown playing on her lips...
Masooma: theek bhabi... laikin aap log tou mujhey bhool hi gaye!
She complained with the shake of her head, sighing out once more to which the adults shot eachother slightly panicked glances while maa begam smiled awkwardly...