😒5) konsi khushfehmi?😒

Mariam: Wah wah wah! Maan gaye wesey madem!
Chirped mariam with a giggle, the words bringing meerub to grin wide and proudly as the day at the havaili had passed smoothly after their return from getting kulfies and the stunt meerub had played right after which sent murtasim to a sort of shock for a bit...

It was after a grand dinner when the kids lounged around at the terrace, the lit up, bright and colourful terrace which seemed to be a hang out spot for them since childhood while sipping at tea or coffee that filled the aroma in a warm yet sweet scent, the kids sitting back on the plush couches and looking to meerub as she took a dramatic breath before leaning back proudly...

Meerub: bas ab talent hai... karey tou kya karey...?
Joked meerub with a grin creeping up her lips, furrowing her brows teasingly with a sigh as the words sent the kids to giggle out before arsal, who lounged back relaxed on a sort of beanbag spoke up with a pout adorning his lips...
Arsal: han bhai! Ab yaar aisa stunt mara ke na murtasim bhai ko kuch samaj ay, na hummey!
Laughed out arsal, shaking his head at the act meerub had pulled as she threw her head back with a giggle...

Haya: wesey yaar... itni failed attempts ke baad tumney yeh kaam kar kaisey dia? Aur kab kia???
Questioned haya, wagging her brows at meerub teasingly with her eyes narrowed down, flooding with curiosity along with a tinge of suspicion as the kids all nodded wanting to know insights of the masterplan aswell...

Meerub: hmm... bas jab tum log apni kulfio mein gum they... tab araam se mainey chabi nikaldi!
Confessed meerub with a cheeky wink, grinning wide as she had swiftly pulled out the keys from murtasims pocket during the ride back to the havaili while the kids were too busy in the melting kulfies along with chatter and songs that played in the car and had acted as a swift distraction...

The confession bringing the kids to teasingly burst to cheers and applause as meerub let out a laugh before mariam spoke up...
Mariam: wah bhai wah!
Said mariam with a shake of her head, clapping at the grinning meerub with a laugh leaving her before arsal chimed in...
Arsal: Wesey murtasim bhai ko hi distract kar ke apna kaam kardia! Bari baat hai bhai...
Said arsal with a pout playing over his lips, shaking his head in a teasing manner to meerub who hummed softly...

Meerub: Baat tou hai... ab is hero se kaam nikalwana koi asaan kaam tou nahi!
Giggled out meerub, leaning back into her plush seat with a hum before just as she intended to go on, with the kids looking to her with grins, soon soft footsteps approached the terrace catching the attention of the kids as their gazes darted to the door where murtasim, with his gaze flickering around, walked in slowly with furrowed brows before his gaze darted to meerub who sat relaxed with her back to the entrance...

The sight bringing the kids to throw murtasim sheepish smiles in the slight nervousness that overtook them while meerubs face dropped as she brought her gaze back ahead once throwing him a glare before a cheeky thought ringing through her mind brought her eyes to light up with a mischievous gleam along with the corners of her lips tugging to a cheeky smirk as she started...
Meerub: ...Laikin main bhi meerub hu... kuch log mujhey underestimate zaroor kartey hain...
Said meerub softly, tease laced in her tone to which the kids watched nervously while murtasims brows knotted down...

Meerub: ...par apna kaam nikalwana achey se aata hai mujhey!
The now mischievously smirking meerub finished teasingly as she was sure the words would strike the already annoyed murtasim to which she proved to be correct as his brows shot up and jaw clenched tight at the words she so teasingly uttered...
With meerub smirking cheekily and murtasims burning glare fixted to her, the kids grinned awkwardly at the sight as mariam started with a slight stutter to her words...

Mariam: Uh bhai... bethey na!
Said mariam with a smile, looking to the now fuming murtasim who's sharp gaze darted to her before meerub, who curled her lips to a pout spoke up...
Meerub: Bhai... jisney bethna hai bethey... mera tou kaam hai, main jaa rahi hu!
Spoke meerub in a breath, throwing her hands into the air teasingly as while pouting her plump lips, she jumped up and off her seat before strolling over towerds where murtasim stood nearly blocking the exit. His gaze fixted to her with his jaw tense as meerubs gaze fluttered to him teasingly to exchange a cheeky look before she casually strolled in from besides him...