😚20) pakri tou jao gi!😚

As time froze and slowed down it seemed, meerub, who had merely taken a quick step in attempts to bounce by murtasim and continue her rushing down the hall, soon found her eyes shooting wide and breath hitching in sheer surprise when warm hands had swiftly slid around the girls waist from behind before pulling her in with a fast move...

A rushed heat racing by her form from his warm touch as the girl soon felt her mind going foggy and knees feeling week when the tug on the small of her waist seemed enough for the dumbstruck girl to go stumbling back. Meerubs heart giving a quick jump as before the slowed down thoughts of the girl could register the act, meerubs stomach soon gave a harsh twist from the way murtasim had swiftly and successfully now twirled the girl to face him and tugged her close to the point meerubs chest went pressing flush to his...

The dumbfounded meerub, who was racing by the hall just a moment ago, now nestled snugly under the warmth of his arms encircling the small of her waist and holding her close, while meerubs hands had now unknowingly trailed to splay over and soon clutch tight to the coller of his jacket from the pull which had the girl sure she would fall. Yet after a moment of confirming she was infact still standing, meerubs eyes, which had squeezed shut in surprise of the tug, soon gently and slowly fluttered open in surprise and from the warmth of his form which pressed flush to hers...

Yet as the girl found senses rushing back and feelings kicking in, meerubs heart gave a jump of surprise once more as her foggy mind began to rush when her gaze shot in a quick exploration over the position the two stood at. His warm hands splayed comfortably over the small of her back while meerubs now fisted up the coller of his jacket for desperate support, her heaving chest snugly pressed to his while distance now barley remained between the two from the position which had meerubs breathing coming to a stop...

When as another wave of unbearable shivers came washing through the girl to shade her burning cheeks pink, meerubs wide and confusion flooded eyes soon shot from darting around the tiles below to now lock eyes with murtasim who watched in amusement. Yet the sight the girl was soon met with didnt fail to rush another wave of racing heat down her spine as meerubs pouty lips soon parted for a shakey breath...

Her gaze now shooting over his face and taking in his overall look as the sight the girl encountered had meerubs breath hitching in her throat...

Murtasim, dressed handsomely in a black suit, found his head tipping close to girl while his dark and hooded eyes glittered, his brows furrowed, eyes narrow and lips parted as his head dropped low and closer to the girl while his ruffled hair brought meerubs heart to skip a beat. The frazzled meerubs wide and surprised eyes flickering over his rugged expression in a quick explanation as the girl felt her stomach knot hard from the realization of pressing flush against him while admiring him wholeheartedly...

Ya Allah... yeh itna acha pehley tou nahi lagta tha...

The thought went rushing and racing by her mind as meerub, with parted lips and a flickering gaze, now for the first time found herself admiring his looks, the looks which she never before seemed to bat an eye about when friends and family would bring them up...

But now, now as the girl's gaze went on to shoot in an exploration, his rugged features, dark eyes, and the gentle pout which tugged to his lips brought her heart to go taking off, while with shakey breaths as meerub attempted to breath in, the huskey scent of his lingering cologne seemed to be the only this filling her senses from so close up and bringing breathing to halt yet again...

When as eyes stayed locked, the air hung heavy with tension and the close position with murtasim almost causally holding the girl so close and infact inching closer with the tilt of his head which had meerubs stomach flooding with erupting butterflies...
Murtasim: Yeh konsa marathon laga hua hai?
His tone low yet tinged with a hint of tease as murtasims brow shot up, his face tipping closer and to the side to swiftly cut off further distance from the mere inches between the two as meerub, when feeling her heart miss beats and cheeks flush from the words, soon gulped hard while frantically shaking her head...