😶16) haalat kharab...!😶

As the day had fled flooded with cheerful and hectic preparations for the mehndi the next day, night had passed chiming with laughter and loud wedding songs as the kids had spent most of their time practicing and preparing for the dance performances they had planned on. When finally it was after the eventful night rushed by, another morning flooded with rushed preparations from the excited kids came to grace the havaili...

The warm golds of the early morning sunlight soon graced the havaili and shone through the tall windows to light the halls in a gorgeous glow, when the dining room rushed and chimed with chatter from the adults who indulged in breakfast while the kids seemed more interested in chatting away regarding the preparations for the event while stuffing in breakfast as they had gotten quite late thanks to the preparations the night before...

As everyone seated in the dining room and had began with a frantic breakfast, meerub, dressed casually in a simple shirt along with jeans while her hair tied back, had jolted awake just a bit ago as it didnt take long for the girl to go rushing through the halls and frantically also making her way bouncing into the dining room which chimed with chatter...

Meerub: Asalamualaikum!!!
Chirped the girl when flashing a smile to the adults and kids who sat indulged in breakfast, her steps fast and flooded with the urgency which glimmered in her doe eyes as the girl didnt waste time before slipping into her seat frantically. While murtasim, dressed and indulged in breakfast, also found his gaze darting to the chirping girl upon her arrival as his gaze seemed to fix to her fast moves with his brows furrowing down...

Maa begam: Walaikumasalam...!
Maa begam greeted sweetly, seated at the head of the table and flashing a soft smile when gazing to meerub who grinned before hurriedly beginning to start with breakfast while chatting away with the rest of the kids who sat around...

When amongst the continuing conversation and chirping chatter that flooded the room, anila, who gazed to the kids with knotted brows, finally shook her head before speaking out of confusion of their panicked and rushed states...
Anila: Ya Allah khair, yeh aaj tum sab ko konsi jaldi pari hui hai?
The words left her accompanied by a soft laugh as anila wagged her brows to the kids who's gazes soon came darting to her...

Meerub: Yaar mama aaj saboor ki mehndi pe jaana hai!!! Pehley hi itni der hogai hai!
The girl answered without missing a beat, urgency laced to her tone and etched to her expressions as meerub knotted her brows and pouted her plump lips when gazing to anila who's brows shot up in realization while her lips pulled to a smile...

Rohail: bhai main tou jaldi utha tha!
Rohail, seated with a bright grin swiftly chimed in as a soft laugh left him when gazing to the kids and drawing a soft sigh from mariam...
Mariam: tou yaar hum thori jaan ke late hue hain?kaal dance practice ke chakar mein time ka pata hi nahi chala...!
Said the girl with a frown playing over her lips, joining in when shaking her head and recalling the time the kids had spent on practice for the dancing just the night before. Yet only for haya, who also listened in and recalled the event, to hum out with her eyes narrowing to slits at a teasing thought...

Haya: Choreographer aisa ho tou der hi lagey gi na!
The girl spoke when throwing a glare to arsal who sat munching away on breakfast as he had been the one to choreograph the dance along with having everyone rehearse over and over to get it right. Her words bringing arsals brows to knot as his gaze soon shot to the girl with a huff leaving his lips...

Arsal: Mujh becharey pe yeh bhi daal do!
Said arsal with the shake of his head, sighing out dramatically and bringing the girls to roll their eyes while smiling softly before mariams gaze shot to murtasim with a ringing thought...
Mariam: Acha bhai aapka koi kaam tou nahi hai na? Kiu ke aap ne hi hummey chorna hai!
The girl reminded swiftly and with her brows knotting, widening her eyes to murtasim while pouting her lips as his gaze flickered over to her with a gentle sigh...