🤔7) zyada hi lift...!🤔

Maa begam: beta flight tou khair ki rahi na? Koi masla tou nahi hua?
Asked maa begam sweetly, looking to rohail with a smile as they came to sit in the living room soon after his arrival, wide grins playing on the faces of the kids and adults as rohail sat grinning ear to ear on the couch with meerub seated just besides him while murtasim, with that small smile he put on, found his gaze darting between the two as he sat on the couch facing them...

Rohail: nahi nahi maa begam! Koi masla nahi hua!
Laughed out rohail, glee laced in his cheerful tone to which maa begam smiled wide with a nod before anwar chimed in...
Anwar: beta ghar mein tou sab theek hain na?
Asked anwar, looking to rohail who's gaze darted to him accompanied by a swift nod...
Rohail: Alhamdullilah! Bilkool, actually sab tou sath hi aana cha rahey they! Bas phir kuch kaam beech mein agaya!
He answered with a smile eliciting a grin from anwar before murtasim, who watched with a sort of irritation bubbling up within him for some odd reason found himself clearing his throat before he smiled wide and spoke up...

Murtasim: aur batao rohail, kaam kaisa jaa raha hai?
Questioned murtasim, asking the first question that popped in his mind as he found himself confused of this suddan irritation that coursed through him, smiling wide at rohail as he grinned...
Rohail: fit yaar! Australia mein kaam bhi bohat acha jaa raha hai, aur ab tou Pakistan mein bhi shuru karney ki puri tyaari hai!
Laughed out rohail with murtasim humming and nodding at the words while meerub grinned wide...

Wakas: mashallah, Allah kamyaabi de beta!
He blessed with a smile before rohails eyes lit up, a grin tugging at his lips as he turned to the kids excitedly...
Rohail: Aur tum logo ki university kaisi jaa rahi hai?
Asked rohail with the wag of his brows, gazing to the kids who smiled wide as mariam spoke up...
Mariam: Bohat achi!
She chirped, the words bringing rohail to first chuckle out before his gaze flickered to the smiling arsal bringing his eyes to narrow and flood with tease...

Rohail: Arsal ki bhi...???
He questioned teasingly, throwing a glance to arsal with a mischievous arch of his brow to which the kids who sat around giggled out while arsals lips curled to a frown...
Arsal: Han ji! Alhamdullilah!
Boomed arsal sarcastically, flashing the giggling kids a fake smile to which rohail pouted teasingly...
Rohail: Wah bhai... bari baat hai!
Teased rohail with the shake of his head bringing the kids to giggle out once more while arsal pouted...

Rohail: Aur meeru! Tum batao? University kaisi jaa rahi hai?
He asked when turning to meerub with a smile, the words bringing her to smile back as murtasims gaze seemed to unknowingly flicker between the two once more...
Meerub: Great!
She chirped excitedly, turning to rohail who smiled wide...
Rohail: Aur agey ka kya plan hai bhai?
He questioned with the arch of his brow to which meerub softly huffed before dramatically leaning back in her seat...

Meerub: Yaar rohail tumhey tou pata hai mainey bas abhi parna hai!
Meerub spoke with a soft pout playing over her lips, the words reaching murtasims ears bringing his brows to shoot up as his lips curled to a soft smirk...
Murtasim: Hm... deketia pehley niptaley, phir par bhi lena araam se!
The teasingly coughing murtasim mumbled out softly as he shot meerub a glance who's brows knotted when her gaze fluttered up and met his in an annoyed exchange...

Rohail: Yaar main tou kehta hu abroad jaakey further studies karlo!
Rohail spoke with the shake of his head, his tone serious yet soft as he pouted with a sigh at meerub who's eyes darted back to him before lightning up in excitement at the words...
Meerub: Wakai???
Asked meerub when sitting up from her position, glee lacing in her tone as her lips curled to a grin bringing her face to glow, while murtasims brows shot up in surprise once more as his eyes narrowed down at the two upon hearing the words...

Rohail: Han yaar! Chaho tou Australia hi ajao!
Rohail chirped the suggestion eliciting a soft giggle of excitement from meerub who's mind began to race and eyes grow wide and flood with glee at the words, while murtasim just watched the scene unfold in surprise, his eyes narrowed and gaze flickering between the two as he found his jaw tensing up all of a suddan...