😏19) kuch horaha hai...?😏

As the air hung heavy within the silence of the confined space, the small of the car charged with undeniable energy which went cracking through the embarrassing silence...

While meerub, seated with the rapid thumping of her heart taking over and flooding all senses, found her wide eyes shooting over the dashboard in a frantic movement, the plump, pinks of her lips parted from the scene which had just taken place while the girls mind rushed an unbelievable pace, breathing getting heavy and a task to do in the small space of the car as air grew heavy while her face burned a harsh heat from the pure embarrassment which rushed through the girl...

Yet despite her absolutely frantic state, murtasim, seated just besides the frazzled girl, found his mind speeding from pure delight mixing with growing mischief. His dark, hooded and glittering eyes swiftly flickering to the girl who sat besides him with bright, crimson cheeks lighting her face as a curve of sheer mischief dared to grow and spread over his lips which he swiftly concealed from his fisted hand hovering over his twitching lips...

Murtasims heart drumming a soft yet delighted beat as shivers of tease raced up and down his spine from the act which had taken place and left his laugh bubbling within him from glee. When as meerubs cheeks burned, her stomach twisted to unbearable knots with embarrassment taking over the girl in a heat, murtasims smile simply twisted wide before he swiftly and quickly bit it back...

His mind speeding from growing tease as his brows shot up when murtasim, with delight painting his face, pulled his twitching lips to a gentle pout, furrowing his brows and swiftly sliding closer as his dark eyes bore to girl while sparking from pure tease when he began...

Murtasim: Lagta hai saba ki yadaasht kaam nahi kar rahi... hm?
The words tinged with a playful sarcasm when leaving his pouty lips in the form of a low, gentle murmur. His huskey voice cracking the awkward and embarrassing silence when piercing through the heavy air and bringing the frazzled girl to suck back a shakey breath...

Her cheeks burning a bright heat as it simply deepened when her rushed mind registered the cheeky words, a rush of shivers racing through her form as meerub simply gulped hard from her throat going dry and frantically rushing mind going blank of any words to splutter out...
Meerub: M-main wo-
The random mix of words which popped in her mind went blurting out of meerubs parted lips, the girls cheeks flushed and tinged pink from spreading heat of embarrassment which seemed nonstop...

While murtasims mind only further raced from speeding tease, his lips twitching and eyes going dark when his cheeky gaze fixted to and burned the frazzled girl, tho it wasn't long after her random blurted words when murtasims mind lit from tease as he began...
Murtasim: Wesey... yeh kabhi nahi socha tha...
His tone huskey and low yet tinged with a hint of growing tease as murtasims eyes grew dark, a gentle curve dancing over his lips as his gaze remained glued to meerub who soon found her brows gently furrowing from the words her foggy mind manged to register...

Meerub: Kya...?!
The girl nearly breathed out the question ringing through her thoughts, meerubs doe eyes shooting around rapidly infront of her when feeling his gaze bring her stomach to twist in painful knots, her cheeks still brightly coloured as the girls mind rushed when awaiting an answer. Yet the mischief rushing in murtasims mind only seemed to double from the sight as a soft breath soon left him, his face tipping to the side and brows gently furrowing as he pulled his curved lips to a soft, cheeky pout...

Murtasim: Ab jealousy ki yeh stage aajaye gi... ke bechari saba ko billa wajah beech mein ghaseetna parega...
The words began leaving him laced in sheer tease despite his hushed, low and playful tone. Murtasims cheeky pout growing defined as he gently clicked his tongue when shaking his head at his teasing words, while meerub, when catching the mischief dripping from his somewhat sarcastic tone, soon found her doe eyes narrowing just a hint when going on to shoot ahead of her...